Reviews for Ease this broken heart
warrof chapter 20 . 3/6
A very enjoyable fic!
The story really touched me
Great job
Keep up the good work
AthenaSmile chapter 20 . 2/23
Ok.
So my final words for this series is that.
I was good. It was the best I've read. But only until chapter 13.
I don't know, maybe you got lazy with it or something, but I felt a shift in writing style/attitude after chapter 13. Before chapter 13, it was THE best among all the NaruIno I've read, (and I've read 150 by now..) And well, after that, it went downhill.
The problem could've been solved in one chapter and you could've proceeded with their story a bit further. Problems in a romance story isn't everything to it. You could've made more moments of their love. But nonetheless, I enjoyed the story.
Thanks for the read.
AthenaSmile chapter 14 . 2/22
I feel as if you forgot some things or you just didn't bother writing them.
1. They were pretend dating, and supposedly, her mom shouldn't know this, unless you mentioned it to us. C'mon, you're the writer, we're not just supposed to assume this.
2. The reasoning for their dreams. I thought that Ino dream was a bad dream, because Naruto was leaving her. And yet she WANTED the dream to happen. If Ino really did like Naruto, that seems contradicting. Also, I thought that the purpose of the dreams was to make Ino and Naruto realize what's going to happen if they don't confess.

I really just feel that I should tell these things because honestly, I like your story. It's the first NaruIno fic that I've seen that has a backbone for a story AND does not completely rely on action/adventure/fighting for the story. So I wanted to tell you what could've been wrong.
Thanks for reading this, if ever that you will. Hoping for an explanation from you. :)
Calling Thunder chapter 20 . 2/16
This story is soooooo adorable! Love it! Naruto is just so sweet! :3
Calling Thunder chapter 13 . 2/13
Okay, usually when I read a complete story I wait til the end to review but I couldn't wait...this chapter..OMG I loved it! When they kissed..I literally squealed! Haha! I was a mess! Your story is amazing ! I will review again at the very end! Mmm! So great! Must read more!
Zap797 chapter 20 . 1/24
...Normally, after I finish reading a story, I give a constructive and informative review to the author. However this time, I am left speechless. Your story was just so sweet, and I couldn't pull myself away until I was done reading. I have thoroughly enjoyed it, and I am left content with how everything ended. So I'll just say this; job well freaking done!
Reid Lionmane chapter 20 . 1/20
Interesting idea. I enjoyed the story. Only issue i had was how repetitive some of it was. Like how often you did the just kidding its a dream thing. It got old quick. Also the last like 5 chapters were a bit repetitive with the back and forth between the two. Besides that the story was very interesting. Good work
NefariousNaruto chapter 20 . 1/17
LOVE THIS NaruxIno FanFic. Wow. I was thoroughly impressed, each chapter was captivating and fun to read. Definitely one of my more favorite ones on this site. RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE. Great ending.
Zwen-kun chapter 20 . 1/6
Hey there. Athough its a bit late, i have to say something. I am pretty much into NaruIno and stumbled over your story. Thank you so much for this. I sucked up this story in 3 days. It is well written. English is not my main Language as i am from Germany, but i had absolutely no problems with interpreting the feelings you wanted to be seen and reading this as a whole. Thank you so very much for inspiring my fantasy and having fun with the ups and downs our beleoved pair had. I really hope i will find some other NaruIno fanfics from you right after typing this :D.
Keep up the good work, happy new year and, again, thank you for this story. :D
Shinju-chu chapter 20 . 10/26/2013
This was uber cute!
Shinkicker chapter 20 . 9/13/2013
Brilliant story. Loved every bit of it.

Thanks for posting.
Mohamed Uzumakiz chapter 20 . 9/2/2013
I loved it...speechless, *wipes tear from eye* it was so touching! My God it was so terrific I thought it was better than the anime...wish it never ended ;'(. Personally I thought it was a masterpiece! :D
Caden chapter 20 . 7/15/2013
Thank you so much for writing this Naruto and Ino are my favorite anime pairing of all time even though it's not part of the main story I never knew how much I would enjoy reading Fan Fiction I usually hate reading but after reading things on the whole NaruIno thing I couldn't stop I've read quite a few so far and this one is by far my favorite it has a great story and isn't completely ridiculous like quite a few others the character personalities were dead on and the plot was great I can't imagine how long it took you to think of this and write it, but I'm glad you did anyone who reads this review DEFINANTLY read this story I guarantee you won't be disappointed.
corin.short.5 chapter 20 . 4/25/2013
OH MY GOD! I fucking LOVED this story it was put together way it progressed from beginning to end, how it happened, the fight lasted for a good amount of time, the action scene was put together cleverly and was really sweet the way he protected her. i love the fact that you did the whole after story. i read alot of these and i get pissed off when they end it at them getting together and they don't get married or have kids. I was just really releaved you decided to go for the after story. thank you for this