Reviews for Ease this broken heart
James Merlaut chapter 15 . 8/13
The montage of scenes was very interesting and I can just imagine you writing them whilst listening to music... funny that. But I will say this which has been bugging me for half the story... there are more ways to refer to Ino than 'the platinum blonde' and Naruto as 'blonde'... it's actually starting to get on my nerves... you use those references more often than their actual names, which is... really... really... annoying.

Aside from your obsession in calling Ino and Naruto 'Blondes', your writing is going great and I look forward to seeing how this all pans out... I see now why in your A/N above you warned everyone that there will be a happy ending.
James Merlaut chapter 13 . 8/13
Well, we finally get back to the present... and actually you're right about Deidara and Ino, they do look alike... if Deidara were a girl, they could've been twins except that Deidara has darker blonde hair. I have really enjoyed this story so far and I look forward to seeing how all of this concludes... I might even feel a little sad when it's over.
James Merlaut chapter 9 . 8/12
You know something? Most people actually assume that Naruto was born with whisker marks on his face because he's the nine tails jinchurichi, but you'll notice he was actually born with them from the get go, before he became a jinchurichi. I personally think it's because his mother was the jinchurichi before him, and that's the reason why he has the whiskers... a part of Kuruma's own dna was passed on in Naruto maybe?
James Merlaut chapter 8 . 8/12
I'd say it is your best chapter so far... so sweet as well, this is the chapter where Naruto and Ino truly begin to have their feelings bloom, and it seems it'll bloom into a beautiful flower... haha
James Merlaut chapter 6 . 8/12
I can't believe how well this is written! I almost feel like I'm reading some kind of script for an OVA of Naruto... it's fantastic! Know that if you ever had any negative comments, then those users can go shove it up their asses.
James Merlaut chapter 1 . 8/12
Yeah, I'm guessing by this story's age and all that, you'll never see this... but I would like to say that I find this story really well written thus far, it's straightforward and isn't fancy, or to go the other way, it isn't grammatically challenged and makes sense... what's more it's actually realistic to the canon, I could so seeing this plotline for an OVA... except for the part where Naruto and Ino fall in love for real. Overall, I enjoyed chapter 1 and look forward to reading the remainder.
story was awesome ...i always thinking ino & naruto pair...if it really happened in anime ...so i can think now how would they look
I can't describe ...the story was amazing million times awesome
Story writer is awesome story writher i love him/her for writing this story love u
CodyJaaxs chapter 20 . 6/14
Okay, wow i just about cried from how sweet it is. InoxNaruto is easily one of my favorite pairings if done right, and i can easily say you did it right. I loved the story
CRYTheLuckyNinja chapter 20 . 6/11
Omg I LOVE your story. You know i love so much this pairing even when kishimoto finish his anime; i always support NaruIno,and you know what? Thanks to you i love it more and more too :). Naruto, Ino & twins Megumi...so cute :). I respect who love other naruto pairing, but for me, one of the best pairing it would be always Naruto x Ino...Always and forever :) Thank you for everything SkyMaiden your are the best and i will support you this for sure ;)
I love NaruIno with all my heart but the end of this chapter make me really angry and sad at the same time. I dont think this was a good idea make the narusaku kiss anyway... but i hope you will clear this situation on the next chapter :). By the way you are one of my favorite artist ;)
DarksiderForever chapter 20 . 5/12
... It could have ended one chapter previous. In glad it didn't. Hahahahaha so its so... Real... I like this fic. Been some damn memorable moments and the realism... Well hahahaha anyways thanks for writing this.
Devrat chapter 20 . 4/23
This is one of the best naruto ino story that I have read till now .I have read it twice and still I like it very much. Keep up the good work
YeagerMeister31 chapter 20 . 1/12
well this story was awesome i do love NaruIno it had it's funny moment and angtsy moments but it was a great story
YeagerMeister31 chapter 19 . 1/12
well this was a great ending and SakuShika i kind of like that although it came out of nowhere it would be a cool pariing
YeagerMeister31 chapter 18 . 1/12
well this was another great chapter i loved the NaruIno moment it was so sweet the dream was cool also can't wait for more