Reviews for Ease this broken heart
Really enjoying your story so far! However, please, please, please quit mixing up your and you're. I'm really sorry if I sound like a dick, I'm not trying to be, but please.

"Your" - shows posession as in "I enjoy your story"
"You're" - contraction for 'you are' as in "you're a great writer"

As small of an issue as it seems, it really throws a wrench in the flow of a story by putting the literacy of the writer into question haha. Keep writing, my friend!
Someone chapter 13 . 3/25
I love how she made it look like she was spying on him and (forehead?) Sakura. You made him look like even more of an idiot then I already thought he was.
TheExilez chapter 20 . 2/14
Read this all today, it's an amazing read. Very well written, and it was stopped at just the right point. Wasn't stretched out too far or cut too short, definitely would read again.
Lyore chapter 20 . 9/8/2014
good story
wars apprentice chapter 20 . 9/1/2014
i loved this story it was well written and many Cliches were avoided well done
fallen08c2 chapter 20 . 7/24/2014
this had to be the best fanfic i ever read in my life. it was so well written and i loved how long it was. you did an amazing job and keep up the good work!
roger.j.yu chapter 20 . 6/17/2014
It's a great story! I think you forgot the necklace that Naurto bought for Ino.
warrof chapter 20 . 3/6/2014
A very enjoyable fic!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/27/2014
The story really touched me
Great job
Keep up the good work
AthenaSmile chapter 20 . 2/23/2014
Ok.
So my final words for this series is that.
I was good. It was the best I've read. But only until chapter 13.
I don't know, maybe you got lazy with it or something, but I felt a shift in writing style/attitude after chapter 13. Before chapter 13, it was THE best among all the NaruIno I've read, (and I've read 150 by now..) And well, after that, it went downhill.
The problem could've been solved in one chapter and you could've proceeded with their story a bit further. Problems in a romance story isn't everything to it. You could've made more moments of their love. But nonetheless, I enjoyed the story.
Thanks for the read.
AthenaSmile chapter 14 . 2/22/2014
I feel as if you forgot some things or you just didn't bother writing them.
1. They were pretend dating, and supposedly, her mom shouldn't know this, unless you mentioned it to us. C'mon, you're the writer, we're not just supposed to assume this.
2. The reasoning for their dreams. I thought that Ino dream was a bad dream, because Naruto was leaving her. And yet she WANTED the dream to happen. If Ino really did like Naruto, that seems contradicting. Also, I thought that the purpose of the dreams was to make Ino and Naruto realize what's going to happen if they don't confess.

I really just feel that I should tell these things because honestly, I like your story. It's the first NaruIno fic that I've seen that has a backbone for a story AND does not completely rely on action/adventure/fighting for the story. So I wanted to tell you what could've been wrong.
Thanks for reading this, if ever that you will. Hoping for an explanation from you. :)
Diverging Patronus chapter 20 . 2/16/2014
This story is soooooo adorable! Love it! Naruto is just so sweet! :3
Diverging Patronus chapter 13 . 2/13/2014
Okay, usually when I read a complete story I wait til the end to review but I couldn't wait...this chapter..OMG I loved it! When they kissed..I literally squealed! Haha! I was a mess! Your story is amazing ! I will review again at the very end! Mmm! So great! Must read more!
Zap797 chapter 20 . 1/24/2014
...Normally, after I finish reading a story, I give a constructive and informative review to the author. However this time, I am left speechless. Your story was just so sweet, and I couldn't pull myself away until I was done reading. I have thoroughly enjoyed it, and I am left content with how everything ended. So I'll just say this; job well freaking done!
Reid Lionmane chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
Interesting idea. I enjoyed the story. Only issue i had was how repetitive some of it was. Like how often you did the just kidding its a dream thing. It got old quick. Also the last like 5 chapters were a bit repetitive with the back and forth between the two. Besides that the story was very interesting. Good work