Reviews for A LITTLE BIT OF PATIENCE IS TOO MUCH
Krishnaa chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
ha ha... that was a fun read... good job, I must say...
Webster chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
This was fun! Funny without being absurd, action-packed, all around a good read.
bhoney chapter 5 . 10/26/2008
Cute! This was fun. The longest one of yours I've read. You did a good job with it. Glad Patience got dusted. Still wondering why you chose Westerville for this though...hope you PM and tell me.
bhoney chapter 4 . 10/26/2008
Really? Moonshine? Huh. Didn't see that coming. Not sure it's a good idea for Dean to drink it though. Hope they don't tick off Patience even more by drinking up her booze.
bhoney chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
Another fantastic description: "Worry had words tumbling from Sam’s mouth like hyper gymnasts on crack." LOL

Okay, well, now BOTH boys are in big trouble. Gotta run! :)
bhoney chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
LOVED this description: "dangling like a Winchester chandelier over the entrance hall". Excellent!

Would say more, but now Dean's in big trouble...gotta keep reading. :)
bhoney chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Hmm...very intriguing. I'm really curious though as to why you set it in Westerville. Is this based on a true legend? I'd say more but...Sam's in big trouble. Gotta keep reading. :)
mssammydean chapter 5 . 8/18/2008
LOL oh very nice! Sammy with knitting needles on his bum HA!
Ciya chapter 5 . 3/6/2008
Ouch! What a mean old lady to impale the boys. Enjoy paying back Dean, Sam.
Lovetoread89 chapter 5 . 2/8/2008
Teehee, that was very funny! Poor Sam, that's going to be embarrassing when they get to the ER! I had to treat a lady in the hospital last week who's underwear had caught fire (no joke, and it wasn't pretty under all the singed fabric), but I think knitting needles takes the biscuit! Great job!
AnickaMarie chapter 5 . 1/21/2008
Pin cushions riddled with knitting needles, I love it. Another great humorous fic.

So is that the end, the end or is there an epilogue or something? Cause it's not listed as complete.
AnickaMarie chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
Moonshine! That's a great secret. I didn't see that one coming at all.

And those cats, ugh.
Xdaisy chainX chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
lol gotta hand it to you, iv never been so gripped and at the same time, so amused.

wicked mixture of comedy and action here, enough to make it awesome :D

kudos!

XsarahX
apieceofcake chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
LOL!

Enjoyed it, thank you :-)
calcium77 chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
Ouch...a knitting needle in the bottom! Funny though. Loved your story :-) thanks for sharing!