Reviews for Identity Crisis
sjplemmons2003 chapter 24 . 7/6
Loved t. Thanks for writing
DeathServedCold chapter 24 . 9/21/2014
Wow. That. Was. Great! I loved it! A joy to read all the way through! You are a splendid writer, and i will indeed read more of your work!
Natasha K chapter 24 . 7/13/2010
That was such an awesome read! Looking forward to reading more of your work.
pandora jazz chapter 24 . 3/13/2010
I had decided to finally list my favorite stories and than discovered you had finished "Identity Crisis". I'm so sorry I never reviewed on these last two chapters. I don't know why I missed the author alerts.

This was a very tense ending. I knew Sam would eventually find all of the remains, but wondered how much longer Dean would last as he was tortured.

I'm glad that Geoff was reunited with his family and it had only been five years since he had disappeared. It seems a lot of hunters died because of Adrienne.

Great ending to your story, the brothers win again. :)

Thanks for finishing it and once again, I'm sorry I didn't read this earlier.

On a side note - what happen to your story "After Dark?" - I was going to list it under my favorites. (very creepy story)

Anyway, until next time, take care.
apieceofcake chapter 24 . 8/15/2009
Have enjoyed, thanks!
Tacpebs chapter 24 . 8/13/2009
I'm glad I could stick along for the ride. I liked this story!
Thorny Hedge chapter 24 . 8/13/2009
So glad you got back to and finished this story. I really love the premise.
suzijacuzi chapter 24 . 8/10/2009
Kudos to you for finishing the piece. Thank you!
ukfan101 chapter 24 . 8/10/2009
glad you did finish this story...it was really nice that Geoff family waited for him and that the boys were able to rescue the rest of the men trapped there...good story
riquitv chapter 24 . 8/10/2009
thank you very much for the story, i like the end :)
pandora jazz chapter 22 . 8/9/2009
I don't know how I missed the other updates on this story.

Very intense fight/torture scene involving Dean. You had me worried about Dean and whether Sam was going to be able to complete his salt and burn in time.

So some of the others including Geoff were hunters too. It sounded like some of them had been there a long time.

Thanks for continuing your story. I was hoping to find out how Dean and Sam get out of this mess.

Until next time, take care.
ukfan101 chapter 19 . 1/20/2009
Oh Adrienne is not playing fair they so need to get rid of her. Though can you really blame a girl who wants to keep Dean as a plaything? lol good update
Merisha chapter 14 . 1/19/2009
Ooh, Dean has a plan :) - I love how the doctor kept John away from Sammy, and the plot just thickens. Geoff is also such a wonderful character :)

Merisha chapter 12 . 1/19/2009
Glad Dean is getting better and remembering :) - hope they can find a way out of this situation ... still loving the originality of this story!

Merisha chapter 10 . 1/19/2009
Wonderful chapter. Love that Sammy is trying to get Dean to remember what is happening and trying to change events.

Hurray, more chapters :)