Reviews for Urban Decay
trulyanimelover06 chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
I love it. I love it. I really really love it. The guy that ino called i was thinking shikamaru but he's marrying temari. Then i thought of sai he did sound like a friend of some sort in the coffee shop or it could be choji but he doesn't sound like choji though gaara doesn't sound like gaara too but it's okay i still enjoy the story. I find it funny when gaara addressed sasuke in his thoughts as the cheating beepbeep. It's a really wonderful story. I am looking forward to your next update.
Horimiya chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
Please continue this! love it! ( means I)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
Read this a while back (like years ago) and came to check if it had beed updated, sadly not! Love this story , great version of gaara , entertaining, and nicely written(:
Just wanted to leave a review... Lol
Guest chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Upate, please. It's soooo great,
VixenAblaze chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
I love this:D

It's so interesting, I hope you continue! for me? Please!
anonfree chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
Mmmkay, so I seem to have a bit of a weakness for your fics. They are so original and unexpected. They can be delightfully dark or extremely funny, even both at the same time. I hope you continue writing this fic because you have made me into a GaaIno!
tyuddhi chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
ughhh please write this! im beggging veggin you!

its so good. im gunna cry if u dont finish
okthissucks chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
ohh man. this is so exciting! please update!

thanks for writing...

was that shika at the endd?
Ummm chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
I think you really really really need to finish this. Please and thank you(:
KukiRew chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
Bloody Ino. xDD

Eh, I wonder who Ino called.

Does that person also happen to be

the one who hugged her?
psyche.Sleep chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
TT it's not updated for a year too... please! please! you wrote very beautifully and the plot was awesome too! so...update soon...please?
blackbubblez1012 chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
Aw! Update soon! I don't know who it was a t the end but I realy wanna know! So update soon ok?

-BB
Kunthea chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
It’s a good story, well written. There are few mistakes here and there. I find those lyrics a bit distracting, but overall it’s an interesting read.
reVer1E chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
Great story. Great job with Sasuke in particular. He's a selfish, emo, brat, but I can't quite hate him...yet.

And YEA Ino. I love her emotional breakdown and that stood up for herself and ended it with the brat.

-Looking forward to GaaIno development-