Reviews for Date Night
i wish i had dreams of Sasuke-kun like that :$
CheeryBlossomx3 chapter 12 . 1/17/2010
Do update soon!
Monochrome.Frame chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
You spelt Tsunade wrongly. It supposed to be Tsunade while you spelt it Tsunadae. Love the story x3
SMili3POP chapter 12 . 8/6/2009
zomg PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :) I freaking love this story, i've been wanting to read a good story in which they show Sakura & sasuke in a relationship instead of HOW they get into a relationship so THANK YOU very much! :)
Miki-chann chapter 12 . 5/20/2009
I loved this story! :]

I love the way you write!

update ASAP!
Iluvsakuandocs chapter 6 . 2/16/2009
i have an idea a guy hits on sakura and gets in a fight with sasuke when thier on a mission
xX00Ita-kun00Xx chapter 12 . 12/26/2008
You really know how to write a story. No not cause of lemons, because ur really good at it.

NICE STORY!
Cheeto-ScorpioDimagram chapter 12 . 10/1/2008
eh heh heh, ... i think my face it permently red now...heheheh ...*giggles like a moron* heheehehehehheh
x.loveshiemi chapter 12 . 9/7/2008
well done for writing a lemon :D

it was quite good ! haha :)

although i don't think the pain goes

away that fast ._. '' ; according to my friend

she says that it takes a couple of shots to

get the pain to go away _ " but then again ..

shrugs* maybe it depends on an the individual :D

haha update soon! :D love your work
AnonymousNavi chapter 12 . 8/12/2008
Dun dun dun! xD Ooh. Nicely written.. especially for your first lemon. 8D I know I liked it. xP

I love what Sasuke said, 'I can't hold back when I'm around you.'

I was like, Aww. x3 I can't wait for the next chapter. D

Maybe for the next date, or whatever, it could be Sakura helping Sasuke move back into the Uchiha estates.

And I don't think you were planning this but JUST in case some one asks for it... I feel REALLY silly saying this... but I don't think Sakura should be pregnant from this time. It would be better suited for later. JUST IN CASE you were thinking it. That's my opinion on it... I do feel silly...
AnonymousNavi chapter 11 . 8/12/2008
Oh dear, it seems that touch did it for Sasuke. Sakura doesn't only have a HEALING touch. xDD Ahh. I good chapter, you have a right to be proud of it. _
AnonymousNavi chapter 10 . 8/12/2008
Yay! Sasuke said! 8D Sakura has said it many times but finally Sasuke did too! :D Aww. The fluffiness. :3
AnonymousNavi chapter 9 . 8/12/2008
Haha. Poor Sasu's jealous. xDD And he's in denial about it. Let's see what going to happen next. Dun dun dun. 8D