Reviews for Brothers
MISTYSTAR123 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
DID YOU KNOW SPLINTER WAS ACTUALLY HUMAN? BUT OTHER WISE THAT WAS REALLY GOOD
RedHatMeg chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I love the end. After so serious topic that kind of point was rather surprising. It was both hilarious and sweet. Good job!
Agent66 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Discovered this and loved it. So laughed at the end as Donnie told Splinter the round about reason for his question.

So glad I'm an only child. :p
Tori-chan chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Hah, and Splinter thought nothing had happened xD

Trust Donnie to be the one to make sure Splinter won't kill them all :}
Second daughter of Eve chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
SHort and sweet. Hehehe, and funny.

Eve

Clever. I liked it.
the Icelandic sheep chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Haha! Cute ending!
JISLTKD EWITWEJ chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
dude 127 brothers and sisters! cool...the ninja turtles have lots of aunts and uncles
Princess Tyler Briefs chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Forgive me while I giggle and snort over here in my happy little corner of the world. I love this. Leave it to Donnie to ask questions like that, leading up to a very round about way of informing his sensei just what trouble is going on. Donnie's last line was brilliant! Love it!
Kat Lee formerly Pirate Turner chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Short and not much to it but sweet nonetheless. :-)
Turtle Wax chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Oh that was so cute! :)
OSYH chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
That was really cute! :) Don's always got an inquisitive mind. And 127 brothers and sisters? Ha, it's probably not far from truth, since rats are alike that.
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Very nicely done and I loved the ending. Just about perfect. :0)

And, yes, rats can have large families and in a very short span of time. I did the math once and realized that in one year alone, there could be as many as 200 (or more) born from just one female and her daughters during that first year, provided that 50 percent of the females' offspring were females themselves. Multiply that by dozens of 'first females' and the number becomes even more staggering. I can see why they're regarded as pests. Anything that produces that much and destroys so much as well as carries such nefarious bacteria (via fleas) as the bubonic plague would have to be.

Anyway, sorry for rambling. This was a very cute story. Loved it.

To my C2 file it goes.

Be blessed,

Rene'
pacphys chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Aw very cute. I like how you turned a seemingly innocent question about Splinter's first family into 'my brothers made a mess'.

Cheers,