Reviews for Power Rangers Wave Strike
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Interesting idea using Hasselhoff and Anderson in your fic. Not sure how those guys will keep from being distracted with her there.
WolfsbaneX chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
Here's the deal: amazing story up to here (I'll review the rest later). However, you have a few problems:

*Grammar* You dropped the ball on many contractions (can't, don't, won't, etc.) Also, the first paragraph of Ch. 1 has a run-on in it. There are more, but I don't want to dwell on one thing.

*Detail* While your descriptions of the ranger's civilian form, uniforms, the monster, and the footsoldiers were well and good, the reactions between the rangers are absent. We the readers cannot see inside your head.

Now, that that's over, the good:

*Original Idea* Never have I seen a ranger fic this unique. I applaud you for originality.

*A Bit of Humor* It's interesting that you use David Hasselhoff and Pamela Anderson. I personally find the guys reaction to finding out they were working with Anderson funny. Besides, like you said, it is a parody.

I hope this fic isn't dead yet. It has a lot of potential.
JuseaPeterson chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
I like that Kristen didn't say anything. I really like Tyler/Kristen, they're really cute together. I hope all is okay.

I wonder who this silver ranger is? And what he's doing there? Hopefully the guys can take him down.

I like David's talk with Tyler and Mark and Kevin's reaction.

To bad their first date was ruined, hopefully there will be a second.

Thank you for updating. And that's so sweet that I'm one of the people you dedicated it for. Can't wait for the next chapter.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 4 . 4/23/2008
Wow, this chapter was awesome. I really feel bad for poor Tyler having his date interrupted by this Typhoon guy, but the battle so far was incredible. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Superspyder CJ chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
This is so cool!

Seriously. I read through all four chapters, and I gotta say, you did a good job, Avalanche.

The Typhoon Ranger is awesome. He reminds me of Trent. _

Update soon. I'll keep in touch.

CJ
PhinalPhantasy chapter 3 . 1/30/2008
Hey buddy pretty good one. I was really ROFL when Pamela Anderson first showed up. When's the next chapter?
JuseaPeterson chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
Hm...Kristen, perhaps will be with Tyler?

To bad that she found out, although at least so far she's kept it a secret, I wonder how long it'll last...

Good chapter, liked the fight. Tyler is cool, and I think he might be my favorite as well.

Thank you for continuing the story. Can't wait to see what'll happen.
JuseaPeterson chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
Like the first battle. I think you did a very good job in explaining it and such.

I think you should add two other rangers, but you know...

Anyways interesting to see how it goes.
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Wow, that was quite interesting. Only 3 guys? Hm...

I like the morphs, they were really good.

Well, can't wait to see what'll happen next.