Reviews for An Ice Heart Melts With Warmth
TheChiaroscuro chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
HA. Cuddle... Snicker. XD
FlippingTheBird chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I've only just realised that my 2 favourite Bort fanfics are written by the same author. This, of course, and Kidnap. :)
AmutoisLove chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Wahahaha! Thank gosh he got over girls xD now he can prance on guys -COUGHcough BOB cough- nice halter :D like it how you switched over to Bob's POV
AmutoisLove chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Lol got down watching the simpsons an hour ago, it was one of the Bart and Bib episode; the one where bob couldn't kill him. But the first thing that ringed in was bobxbart xD man, could careless about the ages, I just thought it was a pretty cute couple 3 not very many fab arts but I might I draw me some later after I read this B)
Well yeah sorry for the rant xD very interesting chapter! The ending was just cute! x3
Zabuzamaniac chapter 35 . 9/12/2012
you should make a sequal..._
Zabuzamaniac chapter 22 . 9/12/2012
****in the living room bouncing on an exerciseball **** yoai,yoai,yoai,yoai,yoai,yoai...yoai,yoai,
yoai,yaoi, i REALLY like yoai!
Zabuzamaniac chapter 8 . 9/12/2012
i have never read a simson fanfic before. i really injoy it im glad i came across this one,wonder ig there goin to any action be tween bart and sideshow
chipolina7438 chapter 35 . 10/20/2011
Bravo! Gefallt mir!
Skelegirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I READ IT BE4 ITS GR8T!
kitty chapter 35 . 7/12/2011
nice story loved it
bartmyster chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
first wet dream at 16 i dout that mabye fist wet dream at 12?
Le-Rasp chapter 35 . 8/18/2010
Ahh the past couple days all I've been doing is reading this whole story...

SO GOOD! Omg you don't even realize how amazing this is! I never thought that people would have the same Bart Bob fetish as me. THIS IS AMAZING. I feel so utterly and completely satisfied.

The end was perfect! Bart finally said it.. aww so cute! Super well written, the characters never got OoC and their development was great. Your descriptions are amazing, too. It's just enough! Not too much, but exactly enough to make you really feel every little sensation and really get into it.

Wonderfully written, excellent job. THANK YOUUUU!
Vishous Nemesis chapter 35 . 8/17/2010
I can't really say anything you haven't heard before so i'll just say, I LOVED IT! You're awesome :D
chocolatebubbles chapter 35 . 8/16/2010
Wow Im so happy I decided to read this xD

I wasn't going to cause there were 35 chapters and I was lazy, but wowz, amazing story :)

Loved it alot.
Little trippy friend chapter 31 . 8/3/2010
OH NO, HE DIDN'T REALLY DO THAT DID 'S AWFUL POOR BOB.