Reviews for Cross Dressing Blues
JBubbles chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
OMG! You're brilliant! Working your way in Zoi's almost trangender like features, Ami-chan's allergies to love letter and makin a BEAUTIFUL picture and dialogue!

Hurray! Kudos to you, dear!
mollycoddle chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This was so cute, I don't even know where to begin. The humor! The romance! The subtle flirting! The adorable-ness!
Aquafall chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Sweet is all I have to say :)
jaded image chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Hahah, this was so cute. At the beginning, I was completely confused why Zoicite was dressed as a woman . but it's humorous and sweet. And I love how he took advantage of his appearance as a woman to get all touchy with Ami :P
Angelike Riddle chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Oh my God! Go Zoisite, go! *snickers*

I've never read anything quite like this. Beautifully done - and quite unexpected.
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Why is Zoisite in a dress? lol
Elen-Di chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
I wish you would write another chapter so we can see more Zoi/Ami interaction... when he's NOT cross dressing!
persian85033 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
It sounds so perfect. Especially 'll bet that's exactly the way it happened.
IceColdTouch chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Aw!That was adorable.I love the way you played with nicely done.
raye85 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
well i think its cute but i just wanted to ask if sere is already seeing endy? well i really hope you decide to continue the story i would like to see what happens between them.
Shadowglen chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Never thought I’d say this, but that was rather cute. Zoicite is determined, I can see that. Only one question remains: How’s he gonna explain this one to a logical Mercurian? ;)

Thanks for sharing!