Reviews for Heaven's Love
bonesfan619 chapter 13 . 5/17
Love this story. Please please post a sequel! :)
D G chapter 13 . 8/18/2014
I guess u could say Im a little late to the party but really enjoyed your offering TY..
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I cry everytime I listen to "Christmas Shoes", it is such a touching and sad song but it proves that the Christmas spirit is alive. I feel so bad for Alan, he is now alone in the world.
K.E. Scrubbed chapter 13 . 10/28/2008
I had this fic recommended to me by a friend... and boy am I glad she told me to read it! I would have reviewed every chapter but I couldn't pause long enough between chapters to put in a decent review; I have spent the past hour and a half reading this from start to finish! The characterization was great, Alan was a perfect addition... everyone's interactions were just spot on and Alice was particularly wonderful. :) Usually I think fluffy parts of fics are grossly overdone (probably because they too often are) but I think yours touches on just the right amount of soft squishiness without getting too over the edge.

In short, great fic... definitely going on my favorites list!
AlGiardino chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Great story. I loved it, and I would definitely like to read a sequel.
madd09 chapter 13 . 6/16/2008
great story i loved 'ms rose and Alice
SnakeEyesHannah chapter 13 . 6/9/2008
Wow. Just wow.

That was absolutely stunning. Gorgeous. I don't think I've ever read a story quite like this before. Gorgeous plot, lovely interaction between all the characters and a wonderful add with the original characters. Really amazing job. I really enjoyed reading this. So thank you.
squintsquad03 chapter 13 . 3/16/2008
Booth is great. I love their post-it notes too. And Alan is the cutest kid ever. Well, maybe tied with Parker. ) Anywho, I really liked the story.
squintsquad03 chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
haha I love Zach in this chapter!

Best line ever: “I have an IQ of 193, and my spatial reasoning skills are more developed than most.” Seeley nudged him discreetly and coughed, and Zach seemed to just realize he was speaking to a ten year old. “I like math.”

sounds like something Zach would say. )
krjemb chapter 4 . 3/15/2008
In the last chapter Rebecca wasn't married and she didn't have another kid.
Gem6 chapter 13 . 2/9/2008
Well I love it, an excellent fic that kept me entertained all the way through!

I'll leave it up to you as to whether you do a sequel or just another inspired chapter

Gem6 chapter 12 . 2/9/2008
Oh thats made me very happy to have Alan stay with Booth...good work!

Gem6 chapter 11 . 2/9/2008
Aw, another chapter I totally love!

Bless them both!

Gem6 chapter 10 . 2/9/2008
Don't give me a heart attack!

Thank the lord I've got another chapter to read before I can go to bed tonight!

Gem6 chapter 9 . 2/9/2008
Aw, poor Alan

Fingers crossed he can stay with Booth :-)