Reviews for Bedroom Secrets of the Master Chiefs
Emily92 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
That was beautiful. In the most twisted way possible, of course. I was going to quote some favorite lines, but then I realized I'd be essentially copying and pasting the entire thing. Jim's 'ho-ma' question and Andy's last line were memorable.
JAMonMyToast chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Omg haha 'bathhouse meetings". You captured these people so well. Haha.
Alex Wert chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Finally catching up on my reading. Most of it is crap. And then I read the latest from Jack. And then I wish for the crap.

You probably win the award for best caricature for your Andy and Angela.
CoffeeObsessed chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
This is too funny! Keep it up!
maddikinz940 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
LOL! so funny. I know someone who I hate who is a religious freak And just to piss her off I said THE GOLDEN COMPASS was the greatest movie ever and she flipped. So hilarious! uPDATE SOON
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Yeah, Angela! You freaky-deaky little weirdo! You're lucky Andy puts up with your crap! For reasons passing understanding, he appears to like you! Go figure! )
Cousin Mose chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Jack, I can already tell that this will be a good one. And by "good," I of course mean "horrifically wonderful and full of tragedy." And, of course, by "tragedy," I mean, "lots of scenarios wherein Andy will probably wind up crying." And by "crying," I mean, "yelling out a pre-determined safety word."

Excellent beginning, to say the least.

I especially liked Oscar's little jab at Angela's sensibilities with the Golden Compass reference.

Bravo, my friend. Bravo.
The General G of K chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Okay, I don't know which is better. Jim asking Pam if he could call her his 'ho-ma' (which admittedly I'd never heard before, so extra lols!) or Andy using the words shackles and disco balls in the same sentence.

Admittedly, Jack, I was going through some withdrawl, waiting for your next story, and this has definitely quenched my unhealthy addiction. I really hope you continue to add to this. I would love some Michael/Jan action with possibly a side of Creed/somebody else in the office. Surprise me.

Excellent as always.

The General
I Heart Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Jack, I must say! Just when you think that I'm out... they pull me back in. They being you. Cuz you're awesome Jack.

I was thrown into such a deep funk after the writer's strike took effect... no office, no Jam after so many years of waiting, no Michael, no Dwight... nothing. There was no illumination, humor, happiness in my life.

And then you get Andy spouting off about disco balls and candles and shackles (all so cliched and so Andy... and certainly not expected in that combination- and in such a romantic setting!) and it's almost okay.

Also loved the "ho-ma" (Pam's response was very well done- I could see it so clearly) and random bathhouse crack. Oh, the good old days of Rome...