Reviews for What
Saffyvamp chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
This doesn't seem very realistic to me. What happened to Mick? Is it an alternate reality, or something? Are Mick and Coraline together? If that's true, then wouldn't Beth be their...adopted daughter? Maybe you can write that into a sequal. I don't know. But, I really can't see Josef turning anyone into a Vampire, not after Sarah, and certainly not Beth. I think Mick would kill him first.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
weird.
SmartyPants713 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Josef's last name is Kostan. Watch the ending of episode 16 and his name is on the list.
francis2 chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
They certainly don't beat around the bush like Mick uses to. I think I give them a chance. They both have a similar outlook on life in some points. I liked this.
Lilly57 chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
Well written - but truthfully, and my opinion only - I don't see Beth Turner as a Vampire.

I think that Josef sees many advantages to having Beth Turner continue on as a Mortal Woman. But that is just my opinion.
Lilly57 chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
Well written story line. You jump from Beth and her thoughts/words and than to Josef and his thoughts/words.

Josef's friendship with Mick is many years in the making - no woman (Vampire or Mortal) is going to come between them. They need each other to bolster their understanding of how to be a Vampire that can take care of the Community.
Lilly57 chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
Well written story line.
Lilly57 chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
Well written story line.
Lilly57 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Well, Beth Turner attracted to Josef, yes I see that - but never acting on it, that I can well believe, because that Mick St. John he just adores her..

In love with him - I don't think so.
nate chapter 5 . 12/23/2009
make sequel
TheKelsieGrim chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Short but cute. I really enjoyed reading it and wanted to thank you for writing it.
Quirky Del chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Wow - this was really short but it packed quite a punch at the end! I was completely caught unawares at her 'I love you' confession to Josef! That was so feggin awesome! : ) I love the idea of Beth and Josef, and it's cool coming here and finding out that I'm not the only one! Woohoo. Reading on!

Cheers,

Del
Uraz chapter 5 . 1/10/2008
omg, i cant wait to c the next chapter, especially if beth gets turned! keep it up :)
lost in pale blue chapter 5 . 1/10/2008
I had commented on "I Hate This" and after reading this chapter, I really want to know how everything came to be: how they fell in love, how he made the decision to turn her when he was so apprehensive that she'd end up like Sarah, and how their lives together will go. So much to explore!
snarkNsass chapter 5 . 1/10/2008
Huge JoBe fan so you've pleased me just by writing this fic. I'd really like to see the story focus on the beginning of their relationship or how they fell in love.