Reviews for Moments
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Beautiful, just so beautiful this story was. It made me so incredibly sad for Sesshomaru. And this line, "the reason was gone. It died a long time ago. If only he could remember how long."Beautifully written. Here's hoping you write for this couple.
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
I enjoyed that. Going backwards through time worked really well. Such a melancholy feel.
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
hello;
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
rene10 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Great, I'm gonna go cry now. This was amazing.
NeverWillBe chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Heart-wrenching.
masruiiiik chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This was actually pretty sad. I don't understand how this goes underneath the 'humor' column though. I feel like there's an unidentified and undeniable romance there that they didn't persue which was heartbreaking.

I also can't help but wonder if Rin ever truly loved her husband, did she?

And Kagome died? Well, I guess not everyone can live forever.

And why did Rin say she'll stay with him forever when that was apparently not the case? Either way, loved this.
Zinala chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Awe. The last line caused a flutter in my heart.

This was a truly lovely story :D

Great job!
Maiden of the Internet chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I hate JURO! He must DIE! SESSHY and RIN! No other! And why did she say she would stay forever, if she wasn't going to?

*Continues ranting for a few hours, then sighs and stops*

Sorry, it was cute, but~ I LOVE MY FLUFFY RIN X SESSHY!

Rin: Yaya! I do too~!

Of course you would, you get fluffy!

Sesshomaru: Why do you pathectic mortals insist on calling me that?

Rin: Because you're cute like that.

Sesshy: *(Pauses for a moment)* I like the name fluffy.

Of course, Rin thinks it's cute, and you love it. You people drive me nuts. I'm out, peace!
lychee loving chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Reverse story telling is indeed lots of fun, but only if done right! And you got it so, so, so right.

I read this backwards (reverse-reverse story telling?), too. It was just as good, that way, too. Awesome work! :)
amukay chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I love this. I like to feel there is some kind of romantic feelings between them both in this - perhaps an eternity of love is much better, after all?

It's clever; reminds me slightly of The Handmaids Tale with the layout. I had lots of fun reading.
Taraah36 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
you know i've read this before have you entered this on mf sanctuary?..
Onba chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
It's sweet! And sad too, but mostly sweet! It's very good story!
k chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
you made me cry
bloomsburry chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
this oneshot was so sad. it nearly made me cry.