Reviews for The Meekness of the Dove
Yandere Shoujo chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Reviewing as I go along.

For starters, Van's hair is brown. Unless my eyes are seeing different. Secondly, the view shifts suddenly and I can't tell if it's in first or third person. Though I see it's just for 1 moment. I'd say this is like a pyramid. Starts off on the "eh" side, but interesting enough to keep me wanting to read. Gets better and better, then bam, once it hits that high point, and I'm not talking about the climax, it just drops.

I see how old this is, but it's not exactly too bad, if a bit forced. I'm positive your writing style has improved, and I wouldn't mind reading your newer works.
Kanon58 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
AWWW PURE LUKE AND GUY KYUUUN I LOVE THEIR FRIENDSHIP TOO MUCH! KYAAAHH
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Yes, I did indeedy!

That was awesome!
StarLightSeraph chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Heavens, this was wonderful to read. Its very solemn but it does get inside how cruel and how much of a contradiction Van is while seeing Luke's dillema and its source and the support he so desperatly need. I loved when Guy held Luke up as he broke down. That is what a true friend would do.
in-silent-seas chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Yay! I love it! Luke angst rules! XD

Good story, very nicely written. :D

-SilverMoon8
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Ahh! It's you again! Well just goes to show you write interesting summaries for really good fics. Sadness day, poor Luke! You are very good at writing this kind of stuff.
Bankyon chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
That was beautiful.
Setsuna-X chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Wow, this was all angsty for me, i believe i cried once. Good job on the story!
The Flan chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
This event was much more insignificant in the game, and I think it was optional. But I liked your twist in the situation.

Jade was cool as usual, and Guy is simply
Papersak chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Wah, I didn't think I'd like this much angst but- *huggles Luke*

Hate Van. Hatehatehate Van.

And I love Guy. Twas a good fanfic. Did think it was quite in-character.
Digitaldreamer chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
AAw, poor Luke. This was really well written, you wrote Luke's feelings beautifully. I think it would have been better if there had been a bit more of a resolution at the end, you'd think by now Luke would at least be sure -some- people aren't going to betray him...then again, I'm not quite sure when this is supposed to be set.

Well, for what it's worth, Van's line about Luke having to kill his inner child to kill Van was a really, really good one.

So overall this could be a bit better (some idea of a set setting, a bit better pacing with Luke's feelings) but I really loved it anyway.

~*Digitaldreamer*~
Dragoness Triplets chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Hikari: . now I REALY hate Van. I hated him when he betrayed us, and I hated him more when he came back. It is his fault Asch died! And Ion! And everyone else! It was all his fault! The big meanie!

Yami: -steals Jade's spear-shall I carve out his black heart to make you feel better.

Hikari:-sniff-yes. Yami:-runs at Van while the others watch with interest-

Toitsu:...ignore them. They just have a grudge against Van. They did not notice what I did as we played the game. I was not surprised, but rather annoyed at the old man's betrayal. You did this one shot well. It has emotion, it has the characters in check, it has Luke as he really was at that time. If someone else had betrayed him, if Guy had not come back or if Natalia had chose Asch over him, he would have snapped. Luckily that did not happen. And I like how Guy defended Luke. It really is something he would have done...

-gets interrupted by the horrible battle between Yami and Van- O.O NO! NO BLOOD ON THE FLOOR! JADE! JADE YOU ARE HER FAVORITE! STOP HER!

Jade: But it is amusing, and she seems to be doing well.

Toitsu: T-T hope you write another one, now I need to go get a mop.-leaves-