Reviews for This Kiss
4kitty101 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
aw so sweet!
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Aw! It was amazing! I loved it! I also believe I can here Angela screaming at her and the sound of Booth's heart stopping in that fic! LOL. Amazing work! Coincidentally( I know I spelled that wrong...dang it...oh well.) I'm listening to Garth Brooks "Standing Outside the Fire" at this very moment and it goes so well with this fic. You should listen to it, if you haven't already.
ra2ch3el4 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
That was adorable! I loved it. Great charcterization.
TodgeWatherly chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
DUDE! That was really, really sweet. And shockingly, not too sappy. Just the right amount of romance in there and it's very hard to find that balance. Very nicely done.
Downwind-Sailor chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Amazing! So so cute, if only that would effing happen my life would be complete. Love the "heard a foreign part of her, sounded suspicously like Angela." Haha, thanks for the story
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Just found this :) I LOVED it. Loved Booth and his confession of love - it was sweet and in character and not at all over the top. And Brennan's panicking and Angela's voice in her head. Just perfect. Thanks for sharing x
GGjunkie33 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
aw, so sweet! Wish that had actually happened on the show! ; )
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Forever!~

OKAY! Firstly-NO appology necessary...

Edumacation (no that's not right lets try that again...EDUCATION (there!) is much MORE important than our measely happiness about fanfics! Secondly...I've gota say...I'm rather HAPPY about writer's block at the moment! THIS one-shot is OFFICIALLY (out of all that've been written!) in the top 4 of my FAVORITES! I'm pretty SURE that you've captured the 'after' moment from that episode PERFECTLY! OH! If you've only watched that about 50 times? YOU'RE way BEHIND! You've got another (at least) oh say, 125 more times to GO to catch up with the lot of us! BUT in your defense you did have finals to distract you! LOL!

I absolutely LOV'D all the quippy little things you added!

"...But at the same time he’d wanted to crack the champagne bottle against that boat himself to send it off faster." -WHAT an AWESOME thing that would of been to see! I literally laughed outloud! HEHE!

"Her cheeks were flushed and she was saying something about…steamboats? What did that mean? And what was in his…oh sweet Lord. Her gum. In his mouth." -THAT one sent me into a fit of giggles!

AND this one..."If she kissed her brother like that then someone needed to be arrested." .GAWD! I was absolutely ROFLMAO! YOU definitley captured that segment down right PERFECTLY! LOL! My first thought of Booth's inner dialogue was 'someone's needs to be shot (pointedly thinking of Russ!)!

OHTHANKYOU!OHTHANKYOU!OHTHANKYOU! For that FABULOUS door-opening MOMENT! And EVERYTHING he said to her was so-again the word-PERFECT-comes to mind! Worded ALL so BEAUTIFULLY! Hmm, definitely think you've added a sweet-dreams dreaming sequence to my nightly B&B'ness!-what? it's NOT bedtime yet! Well that's a bummer! Guess I'll have to save it! HEHE! THANX for adding it to my recent collection though!

Enjoy the holidays~~light some candles, take a bubble bath, have a glass of wine (I'll let ya, you've worked hard for it!) and that ol'righter's block will be gone before you know it!

However you celebrate...MERRY~~HAPPY~~HOHO *

~G :D
Queen Isabella chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
This review is to let you know that while I thoroughly enjoyed this oneshot, I am only slightly mollified and demand another chapter of Once and For All!

jk. Keep going, I know that writer's block is a problem, but I'm sure you can work through it! Much love to you!
ElocinMuse chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Oh, WOW! Let me say, I have read SO many fics where those two confess there love and all that sweet jazz. Honestly, I am NOT just saying this: THIS is the best rendition, the BEST of the BEST I've had the pleasure of reading so far. I'm a little embarrassed to say, but I was actually tearing up. (joyfully, not sadly) I can truly see this scene playing out like the real thing might when we eventually get it. Oh, wow. I just loved it. A job well done!

"On a scale of 1 to 10... how bad are you freaking out right now?"

-LMAO. Totally torn between downright hilarity and the sweetest feeling of bliss at that sentence/quote.
AnaTemperance chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Hi!

1)Im totally agree with you.

2) MY GOD! you wrote an amazing fic. I love it is really sweet and is what I want for them.
Lifeguard chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
*SQUE* okay...I'm done, that's out of my system. Seriously, this is like THE BEST take on "the kiss" that I've read! B&B are so in character and OMG if this happened on the show I might just die on the spot. They should buy this off of you to use it in place of the writers on strike!

LOVE IT! Going straight to my favourites and I'll probably Squee just as much when I read it again and again and again...just like I watched "the kiss" over and over and over, lol.
RedRoses18 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
AMAZING!

Oh my goodness this might be my favourite oneshot based on 'the kiss' that I've ever read! Fantastic! I was nearly biting my nails when Booth told her he loved her... oh my goodness! SO GOOD! I love your writing, and this is absolutely going on my faves list!

Happy Holidays! :)
nekkidboothinc chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Gosh, do you know how much I *wish* that Booth and Bren were so insightful about their feelings? Even just a *fraction*? Do you have any idea how much of a better place the world would be? Sigh. Thanks for letting me imagine that they were for just a few minutes...makes me happy:)
piratesmiley chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Thanks for bringing a much-needed smile to my face, sweet pea.

Pirate.