Reviews for The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 3 . 12/4/2015
This is a really good fanfic. Wanna know why? Because it had fluffy brotherly moments, took place during Christmas time, and Mikey lived! Yay! Great job and Merry Christimas!
bookworm563 chapter 3 . 3/18/2015
Aw! You gotta love hat brofluff at the end, awesome work! See ya! ;)
bookworm563 chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Oh, thank gosh he made it out alive! And I am so happy! My favorite turtle is Mikey, and my name is Amanda! Oh yeah, it's a sign!

*lil sis stares at her, and says, "You do know the author doesnt know who the heck you are. It's a random name, and so many people are named Amanda"

Oh...well thanks lil sis. Way to crush one's hope and happiness. But seriously, great job!
ducky mikey chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
great story :)
But poor Mikey missed christmas
Guest chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
That was touching! I loved it! :D
BraveChicken chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
I forgot how much I love this story! Great job with Mikey being icharacter- his comments were perfect and totally hilarious! I want to go on and on about how awesome this story is- but theres, like, too much to say. It was just great- like I love the brother moments at the beginning- how cryptic mike was about hos brothers appearing with a sixth sense for cookies- that was hilarious- and the fact they actually did show up haha! Love the fact he saved that old lady and double happy he was as adorbale and awesome as ever once he woke up at the end there- great fic!
Tamaki's Haruchan chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
That was an amazing chapter moogsthewriter. I really was surprised at the ending. Nice way to bring Mikey back to the family.
ilovemyboys chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
Oh my gosh it's so beautiful! Thank you so much! _
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
OH-MY-GOSH I LOVE IT!
HandsomeAngel chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
Indeed, we will be home for Christmas. :)
sweetpeatea chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
very cute and well writen i really enjoyed it
stephie 23 chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
This story was great! :) I loved the Mikey Christmas episode from the comics, so it was fun to bring it back.

Just curious though ... were they not able to get the money back for the orphans! :(
lynzyb chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
Brilliant Christmas/Mikey story. :o)
crystalbladedragon chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
aw, that was such a good christmas fic! i loved it :D

i'm a little early or late as whatever way u want to take it hahaha, but i still love all mikey fics! great job!
Autumnights chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
Oh oh! Me likey!

Seriously, this was a good fic. I absolutly loved the first chapter. You really nailed the character perfectly. Oh, it was so good. Perhaps a bit short, but thats nice to have once in a while. You kept it moving and kept everyone in character, even during those challenging moments when men actually feel emtional. Very nice. Another author suggested you and now I see why. Keep up the good work!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »