Reviews for Foreboding
I loved this
Kilt chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I love Faramir so much.
Darkover chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Dear Violin Ghost: (Interesting pen name, BTW.) I very much liked this story. IMHO, you have captured the "voices" of Faramir and Eowyn very well. I suspected I knew why Faramir "cursed" his Numenorean blood, and the last few lines confirmed it! This is a bit melancholy, but sweet, and this tale makes it clear that stories don't necessarily have to be long to be good. Thanks for writing and posting it. Sincerely, Darkover
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Sweet!
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
This is lovely, but the end is sad :( How could Faramir live without her?

I loved the description of the sky, and Faramir is, as always, a darling. Great job!

- Gaby
Tatharwen chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
That was so sweet...the quotation at the end has been one of my favourites for a long time- and it related here so well. The metaphor of chiaroscuro was beautiful especially- and I loved the way you kept us guessing with Eowyn until the very end. :-) Lovely job!
trecebo chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Having watched the movies again recently (as of last night, even), I found this little jewel in my search for excellent fiction of the fan version. I like this one, with its use of the language and emotions of that time. Great read.
Deandra chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Lovely! I can well imagine that, having at last found happiness, he would worry about losing it down the road.

Well rendered tale and nice characterizations of the pair. Yes, I vote with the others - do write more LOTR stories!

- Deandra
Gord and V chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Aw, this was lovely and absolutely adorable. I love the Winnie the Pooh ending, perfect to put in. Amazing work :)

Peace out boy scout,

Gord and V
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Aww, that was really nice. I love the way you portrayed Faramir - very nice work
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Melancholy, yes. S'good, though. I like that in your story, Faramir kind of worries about the thing that worries us all at one time or another. )
Sarahbarr17 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Very well written. You have a good knowledge of LOTR. Extremely poignant little tale. Effective use of soliloquy at the end. Well done!

Please write more LOTR stories - you have a definite flair for this. But make your next literary endeavour nice and long!

Hugs,

Sarah x
Celebne chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Poor Faramir! It's not really easy for him to live with that knowledge that he will longer live than his beloved wife. Nice, melancholic story!