Reviews for Once More Stoic
Pyrasaur chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Vixen T. Fox: I have no reason to do that. This short story was complete when I posted it in 2007.
Vixen T. Fox chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
You really should continue this.
ditto9 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Wonderfully written, I love how you captured the two of them, it was stunning 3
DarkenedSakura chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
There's something about your writing that's simply beautiful, what with the synaesthesia and composition and...everything. It's like every word has a certain place, and great execution. Coupled with perfect characterization...well, yes, I'm not sure what else to say.

Faving this, great job!
Vaxl chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Aww, silly Franziska, and silly Miles.

Both messed up thanks to Mr. Big Meany von Karma.

I want to hug Franziska in this piece! :(
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
So you're basically saying... they're both trying to pretend they don't love each other when they know they actually do...

it was well-written and conveyed a surprising amount of emotion for such a short piece. 5 stars! (out of 5)
Tilea chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Beautifully written as usual, and with my favorite set of characters as well. I'd really love to see you write a romance fic between them because I'm sure you would make it astounding. Of course, I don't expect you to write anything you don't care to; just a thought.

Anyway, I will continue to enjoy your stories as long as I see them here, so keep up the amazing work!
Ivy deLeon chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
This is just the most awesome of awesome! I can't even find the word to describe it, but it is AMAZING! I LOVE IT!
Hermisia chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Wonderful, wonderful. I really love their dynamic here, both of them so thoroughly messed up by von Karma. And what can be read into it, or what couldn't be. Uh. You know.