Reviews for Little Brother
ILBS chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
An interesting story and very well written.

I like especially the end. And Im really glad that Sam has changed his mind and stayed with Dean.

One without the other - unthinkable! chapter 10 . 5/28/2009
Just read the whole story, a really awesome and entertaining read. Loved de-aged Sam and injured Sam and through it all, even his darkest most scared moments you wrote him strong, totally in character, just as you did Dean.

Loved too the 'baddies', bikers the leader of which had bonded with a mystic and perfect the twist when they went to salt and burn the mystics bones.

And so glad you had Sam decide to stay and not get on that bus. Perfect ending them driving off to kick more supernatural a*se!

A definite favourite story, thanks.
spnMom chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
Whew! That kept me on the edge of my seat... Scarecrow was one of my least favorite episodes because I can't stand to have the brothers separated... especially for 85% of an episode. Thanks for getting them back together before the end. I loved Sam kicking the baddies' butts during the last battle... That should have given him an idea there was still a hunter inside of him, but I guess the torture beat the confidence right out of him. Loved this story... thanks!
supernaturalbuffy chapter 10 . 3/8/2008
I really liked this story. I liked how you refered back to a lot of things that have happened through out the show. Also, I like how you wrote how Dean and Sam related to each other. That subtle knowledge of what the other is thinking without really saying it. Thanks for the great story.
JoyofReading chapter 10 . 1/19/2008
Wow Jen! Great job. I just read through all ten chapters one right after the other. I love how you wrote both Dean and Sam. I really wasn't sure what was going to happen until the end. I loved six year old Sam too and that adult Sam remembered what wee!Sam told Dean.

Excellent as always!
tanpopo no hana chapter 6 . 1/17/2008
I think it's a little weird that they didn't take Sam to the hospital. I mean... he was shot.

Poor Sammy really seems traumatized. I wonder how he's gonna deal with memories of being six years old again.
tanpopo no hana chapter 5 . 1/17/2008
Cool chapter! Loved the action in it. So Sammy's grown up again? Surprised me, but I guess it won't make Dean any less pissed, will it?
tanpopo no hana chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
Like this a lot so far! I love Dean in his protective brother routine... (well, who doesn't?).

Gotta go and get some sleep now, but I'll be back to read the rest! Can't wait to see where you take the story.
ellynora chapter 10 . 1/7/2008
wow that was brilliant! loved every chapter!

sorry i didnt review the other chapters i got so carried away i forgot about reviewing to the end lol! you should see this as a possitive thing though. meaning i was so into the story i wasnt thinking about anything else which was exactly what happened!

i seriously thought sam was leaving then! its cause i can never predict with you. you always leave me geussing! i loved deans little chick flick moment! it was so true to character even though we probably will never get that on the show though. thats why i love fanfics! as for sam kicking ass im so glad he did i loved that bit it was just what he needed to prove he was still up to it! and he is a very strong person as he over comes all you angst hehe

amazing you were on top form im just annoyed it took me so long to finally read but i made it! i think im almost there now with being up to date lol finally!

ellynora chapter 7 . 1/2/2008
heya great chapter

poor sam we're learning everything that happened to him i just wanna give him a hug lol! i love how you wrote how we find out through his dreams it just makes the angst even more which i love! he is very determind to go on this hunt but i think its going to only lead to disaster!

cant wait to read more (so im gonna hehe)

ellynora chapter 6 . 1/2/2008
yay sammy is alive i knew you wouldnt kill him off! lol but you do like to shoot him dont ya lol!

loved it knew that horrible boar wouldnt get away with it but he didnt suffer enough! but poor sam was shot at the time so i cant blame dean least he had his priorities right. yay for dean wanting his geek brother back liked that he missed him so much.

great chapter love how sam cant even go to the bathroom without a drama hehe

ellynora chapter 5 . 1/2/2008
whoa intense!

that boar really has no idea who he is messing with and what he has done cause nobody messes with dean winchesters little brother and gets away with it! cant wait to see how you punish him hehe

ow little sam is gone enjoyed him while he was around but i am glad normal sam is back for now anyway i can tell dean really missed him :( awsome chapter now on to the same angst and dean;s revenge hehe

ellynora chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
wow another great chapter!

that was just so sad when dean had to tell poor sammy it must have been so painful for dean to have to retell it and for a 6 year old sam to hear it. cnat blame sam for how he reacted but the reaction must have hurt dean terribly i feel so bad for all of them in that scene it made me well up

oh no sam has been taken at the worst possible moment (when they are all angsty) love it! hehe couldnt have timed it better myself lol

ellynora chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
love it! i was so worried about poor sammy drowning :S but as always dean saved the day. poor dean definately has his work cut out if this first day is anything to go by cant wait to see what happens next lol.

i had a feeling it was those bikers who were responsible all along and an interesting idea that a seemingly normal situation (well however normal a fight with bikers can be) has turned into something supernatural! then them trying to take sammy i dont think that will be the last of them and now with pneumonia hanging over them i cant wait to see where this goes next so im off to look lol

ellynora chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
ah love it! ive always loved fica where sam gets made young again and now im so excited cause i just know this is gonna be amazing hehe! as you can tell i already love the plot and nope i didnt geuss hehe

i also love the twist of sammys bad habit of taking off hehe that is gonna cause some trouble can't wait! also loving how you have brought bobby and jim into it love them characters and how you write them.

right im off to read more hehe