Reviews for The Only Way Back
GryffindorAtHeart chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
Haha! Loved the last little bit.

'"Wait'll you hafta tell mum…" For a ghost, Fred paled considerably.'

Hahaha. really good. Well done!
GryffindorAtHeart chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Yay! Fred lives... sort of.

I cried more when he died than anyone else. Except Sirius. YOu just can't split twins liket hat can you? It's not fair. It's like only having one sock isn't it? Stupid and pointless.

I love it so far! Well done, onto the next chapter...
soosha-q chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
I need the next chapter. You've really captured the grief of loss well.
soosha-q chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Oh yay. I was just thinking of writing a Fred as a ghost story earlier today. Doubt it'd be as good as this one is starting off to be. I can't wait to see where it goes.
wingnutdawn chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
An excellent start. I look forward to reading more chapters.
SomedayEngland chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
That is so wonderful! This must be the 15th time I've read it and I love it more every time! I'm sorry I can't tell you my favourite parts here, I would basically be pasting the entire chapter in! Finish chapter three soon! Ohh...the boys are so adorable. Poor George...
Evenstar606 chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
This was so beautiful! My favorite part had to be when Fred said he'd come back, and George was all happy until he realized that Fred hadn't come back for him, he'd come back to be WITH him as a ghost. Very well written, I'd say. I liked your descriptions of Fred as a ghost, they were very poetic! I'm glad he's back to be with his family.
Carcassonne chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
Wonderful!

Fred is back! And George is totally drunken. *lol*

Hope you update soon!

Happy New Year!

Best Regards, Carcassonne
HPFanFictionFan chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
Waitin' for more...!

Did you get a chance to start reading my fic?
Marlicat chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I like it!
Evenstar606 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
You are absolutely brilliant! YOU BROUGHT FRED BACK, THAT'S ALL I EVER ASKED OF JK ROWLING, MAKE HIM A GHOST, PLEASE, JUST BRING HIM BACK FOR GEORGE, EVEN IF IT'S FOR A BLOODY SECOND!

Yes, I too despised Deathly Hallows. The utter disregard for funerals and closure was just disgusting. I mean, would it kill her to write a few more chapters? Maybe focus on the mourning families, the Twinless Twin for Godric's sake? (love the saying...)

FRED AND GEORGE DESERVED BETTER!

Oh, yeah, have to agree with you on Snape as well. He was brilliant. And it's a shame the last face he saw before death was bloody Harry Potter's. (Sorry if you're a Harry fan, but he was so cruel to Snape. At least I think so.)

AWESOME JOB!
stella8h8chang chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
I really like the way you've continued JKR's idea that Hogwarts becomes people's mother ships, how everyone returns there in times of need. And I've heard stories about when twins are split up, and how hard it is, and I think you've portrayed his angst very well. And personally, I quite like the ending. I guess a lot of people reckon Fred would be someone willing to accept death, someone without unfinished business, but you could read it both ways.
Eternal Silver Flame chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
I personally don't think Fred would have come back as a ghost. I truly think Fred wouldn't have been afraid of death and would have gone on. That's just my opinion.

Anyway, this is is pretty good so far. Of course, I need more chapters before I am able to form a proper opinion. ;)
Carcassonne chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Hey!

Your first chapter is great! So sad! But you're right! There are too few "Fred is a ghost"-stories!

Hope you continue soon!

Best Regards, Carcassonne

And Merry Christmas! *g*
HPFanFictionFan chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Wow... bloody hell ;-) that was great! Honestly! So convincing!

I've read very many How-Does-George-Cope-and-so-on-stories and this is one of the best! Really well fone! Thanks for sharing