Reviews for A Whisper in the Night
PearLynn chapter 15 . 6/2
I am totally in love with this fic right now, you have no idea. The only problem (minor I swear) I have is that you changed the names of Michi, Aiko, and Miyu halfway through the story. I was really confused for a while and it threw me off before I went back and reread the last couple of chapters.

Fantastic job, regardless!
BookWormFT chapter 21 . 12/22/2014
JUST LIKE THAT! omg is their a sequel or something! this is tooo gggooooddddd! one of the best out there definetly!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/25/2014
I love your story, please don't end it. Your detail is so amazing. Your amazing please write more. Please I love this story !
VeryBoredSoul chapter 22 . 7/27/2014
I love this. Positively, absolutely love this. Great job with this entire story! I loved the plot line [even if you weren't to interested in it!] and the romance aspect was spot on. Great job once again!
Kumee-chan chapter 11 . 6/27/2014
I am actually really enjoying this fic! Nice Work!
MagentaFeathers chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
heheh this chapter made me smile :)
imeabby chapter 22 . 5/11/2014
I am so freaking in love with this story. Men, it's like what I've always wanted to happen to a fanfic story (which is absolutely worth-reading) like this. Keep it up! And oh btw, I've read your sequel and I'm looking forward to ypur update :)
UchihaKudi chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Your story was truly really really beautiful. You ff is one of the less stories in which Sasukes character is represented realistic. I really liked the ICness and that you tried to create a plot before starting with the SasuSakumoments. And when both kissed for the first time, I really had to hold on breath. And what I absolute loved where your description of the Inner struggle of Sasuke and Sakura. Why couldn't Sakura forget Sasuke? Why is she so dumb and still cared for a guy who doesnt seem to love her at all? Why couldnt Sasuke forget his revenge? All those questions you mastered excellent. In my opnion every SasuSakuhater should read your fanfiction and then they will may be understand that there won't happen any NaruSaku. It will be always SasuSaku. There is only Sakua who can safe Sasuke from darkness. And I'm sure that Kishimoto has the same thoughts:)

Last but not least: The last words of Naruto were just great. Although it was quite a open ending, I really liked it. I don't want to spoil anything for other readers but your writing skills are amazing. It is a shame, that your ff didnt get more reviews. Please keep up with the good work! (sry for any mistake; my English is quite bad)
Guest chapter 22 . 10/31/2013
WOAH excellent story! loved your writing, especially the development of characters - not too angsty or fake. really captured that feeling of loss in sakura, ahhhhh young love kekeke
NuraHikari chapter 19 . 9/28/2013
This is sooo awesome :)
NuraHikari chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
This story is soo good. I'm really glad you're writing a sequel. :) You really got a gift :) Keep up the good work. BTW. I love the way you show sasuke. He is so confused :)
yeather chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
It took me two days to read this and it is fantastic. I only found it by finding the sequel and I couldn't very well read it without reading this.

So many feels in this story... I'll just get to reading the other one now.
Piru chapter 21 . 8/16/2013
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH MY HEART! :'((((((((((((((((( no way... okay.. I knew that this will happen but evenn... AND HE SAID HE LOVED HER! NOOOO and I'm enhanced the depressed mood with the song from spirit: remember who you are xD god it was not a good idea xDD okay... *sits in a corner*
ps: oh how lucky I am I don't need to wait 5 years for the sequel dammn yeaahhh! :D Thank You for the beautiful fanfiction! It was really really good, I couldn't stop reading it. c: yea it was problematic 3 a.m. in mobile 'cause I thought my eyes will burn out or flow out xDD
Piru chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
horny Sasuke? sexy? oh please... OF COURSE!*nosebleeds* I THOUGHT MY HEART GONNA STOP BEATING! HE JUST PUSHED HER UP AGAINST THAT TREE!(and he would willingly repeat it god) GOOOOD THAT WAS AWESOME, SEXY, INTENSE UHHH.. SEXY! SEXYYYYYY! did I mention SEXYYY? ohh well... and when he just inhaled her scent DEEPLY ahhh at that point I lost myself in the intense glaring-touching-inhaling-sexy talking!... *v*
AWESOME work! I'm obsessed
Piru chapter 13 . 8/15/2013
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh the feels :DDDDDDD first the morning cuddling.. ahhh I can't take it! that was tooooo good *-* and then this conversation about who kissed whom (and how many times... :p) and I just lost after that "He's a great kisser!""I am?""He is?" x'DDDDDDDDDDDDDD THAT WAS HILARIOUS! oh gosh my stomach hurts from laughing so hard! xDDDD