Reviews for A Whisper in the Night
UchihaKudi chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Your story was truly really really beautiful. You ff is one of the less stories in which Sasukes character is represented realistic. I really liked the ICness and that you tried to create a plot before starting with the SasuSakumoments. And when both kissed for the first time, I really had to hold on breath. And what I absolute loved where your description of the Inner struggle of Sasuke and Sakura. Why couldn't Sakura forget Sasuke? Why is she so dumb and still cared for a guy who doesnt seem to love her at all? Why couldnt Sasuke forget his revenge? All those questions you mastered excellent. In my opnion every SasuSakuhater should read your fanfiction and then they will may be understand that there won't happen any NaruSaku. It will be always SasuSaku. There is only Sakua who can safe Sasuke from darkness. And I'm sure that Kishimoto has the same thoughts:)

Last but not least: The last words of Naruto were just great. Although it was quite a open ending, I really liked it. I don't want to spoil anything for other readers but your writing skills are amazing. It is a shame, that your ff didnt get more reviews. Please keep up with the good work! (sry for any mistake; my English is quite bad)
Guest chapter 22 . 10/31/2013
WOAH excellent story! loved your writing, especially the development of characters - not too angsty or fake. really captured that feeling of loss in sakura, ahhhhh young love kekeke
NuraHikari chapter 19 . 9/28/2013
This is sooo awesome :)
NuraHikari chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
This story is soo good. I'm really glad you're writing a sequel. :) You really got a gift :) Keep up the good work. BTW. I love the way you show sasuke. He is so confused :)
yeather chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
It took me two days to read this and it is fantastic. I only found it by finding the sequel and I couldn't very well read it without reading this.

So many feels in this story... I'll just get to reading the other one now.
Piru chapter 21 . 8/16/2013
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH MY HEART! :'((((((((((((((((( no way... okay.. I knew that this will happen but evenn... AND HE SAID HE LOVED HER! NOOOO and I'm enhanced the depressed mood with the song from spirit: remember who you are xD god it was not a good idea xDD okay... *sits in a corner*
ps: oh how lucky I am I don't need to wait 5 years for the sequel dammn yeaahhh! :D Thank You for the beautiful fanfiction! It was really really good, I couldn't stop reading it. c: yea it was problematic 3 a.m. in mobile 'cause I thought my eyes will burn out or flow out xDD
Piru chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
horny Sasuke? sexy? oh please... OF COURSE!*nosebleeds* I THOUGHT MY HEART GONNA STOP BEATING! HE JUST PUSHED HER UP AGAINST THAT TREE!(and he would willingly repeat it god) GOOOOD THAT WAS AWESOME, SEXY, INTENSE UHHH.. SEXY! SEXYYYYYY! did I mention SEXYYY? ohh well... and when he just inhaled her scent DEEPLY ahhh at that point I lost myself in the intense glaring-touching-inhaling-sexy talking!... *v*
AWESOME work! I'm obsessed
Piru chapter 13 . 8/15/2013
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh the feels :DDDDDDD first the morning cuddling.. ahhh I can't take it! that was tooooo good *-* and then this conversation about who kissed whom (and how many times... :p) and I just lost after that "He's a great kisser!""I am?""He is?" x'DDDDDDDDDDDDDD THAT WAS HILARIOUS! oh gosh my stomach hurts from laughing so hard! xDDDD
helenaphant chapter 22 . 7/23/2013
"Wow" is all I can practically think about right now, I haven't read a story where I've cried this hard at the end in a loooong time, so thank you for that. I must say you have a real talent for writing.
I loved how you made each characters emotional struggle seemed so real. (especially that part when Naruto said goodbye to Sakura omg) and at the end when Sasuke finally said "I love you" ugh tears galore.
I found this story through one of THE best sasusaku stories that I have ever had the pleasure of reading. I pray that you'll continue writing and I hope to read your sequel soon!
Grlybrainiac chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
Can I just say the way you wrote Naruto and his thoughts in this chapter was HILARIOUS! I was cracking up the whole time XD.
SummerS2lOVE chapter 21 . 5/1/2013
I loved it
was amazing,
kisses, until the next
Guest chapter 19 . 4/4/2013
Don't leave sasukeĀ”!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/4/2013
When the guys came into the room I thought sasuke was going going to kiss samurai like baritone did. Ahahhhhhhhh
thecoldforest chapter 22 . 3/18/2013
Ohmygodohmygodohmygod! That was awesome! And sad. I don't know why but it had me crying at the end. I could never picture Sasuke so emotional but still! *cries*

(These tears mean I loved it. it I only cry fir good stories.)
thecoldforest chapter 9 . 3/18/2013