Reviews for A Whisper in the Night
ink7blot chapter 16 . 10/14/2017
These last two chapters are going to be the DEATH of me. I can literally taste the sexual tension between them, and I'm not even there with them!

Also, Sakura! Listen to Naruto more carefully now. You'll understand what he's talking about later. ;D

~Scarlet
ink7blot chapter 10 . 10/12/2017
HE'S CAVING. AND I'M EXCITED BECAUSE NARUTO'S ALSO THERE AND HE'S NOT EXCLUDED LIKE HE USUALLY IS.

Also, having them on a 'mission' and bringing in other characters is honestly great. It's so like how the series actually went that I can visualize this perfectly. Aiko's so sweet though! (A tad bit generic but that doesn't matter.) This time, Naruto's not the only one changing lives and leaving impressions!

Loving this character development ~Scarlet
ink7blot chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
*screaming echoes vaguely in the background*

So. That's my internal distress, manifested into an auditory form. As I type this with a blank smile on my face, the tortured screams of my soul will never forgive nor forget the first chapter of this story.

~Scarlet
theeuniverse chapter 20 . 12/24/2016
Best. Chapter. Ever. Figures it would be almost at the end. Sasusaku making out is my favorite!
NuraHikari chapter 22 . 10/3/2016
I've read this story about 3 times now and really hope that you finish the sequel someday. The stories are amazing. You are really talented.
lil-hot-pepper chapter 19 . 6/2/2016
"moving with a rhythm that could not be heard by anyone but them" that has to be my favourite line of the entire story. i physically sighed as soon as i read the words of his decision to leave. as in, i had to explain to the people around me why i sighed so hard JUST staring at my phone. gotta say, helluva good chapter.
Dani677 chapter 22 . 5/15/2016
This story was everything I needed. I wish it was a hard copy book cuz I would definitely keep it on me without fail. I felt so many tings. FRom lol, to tears of sadness, to anxiery to suspense to nail biting. U are an incredible writer and I am already lookin at what other literary wonders u have waiting for me ;) Really loved this story
Dani677 chapter 21 . 5/15/2016
Noooooo! Omg my eyes rite now! Feels!
Dani677 chapter 20 . 5/15/2016
...Passion!...
Dani677 chapter 19 . 5/15/2016
Epic! Oh the anticipation!
Dani677 chapter 18 . 5/15/2016
Muy caliente! xD
Dani677 chapter 17 . 5/15/2016
Lmao! Yes!
Dani677 chapter 16 . 5/15/2016
Idk what u were talking about. This chapter was done flawlessly. The development was beautiful and I loved it just like I did every single chapter thus far.
Dani677 chapter 15 . 5/15/2016
Woohoo! Onto the next chapter!
Dani677 chapter 14 . 5/15/2016
Loved it. Personally I love Sasuke POV chapters. He is so elusive and incredibly vague. I love gettin his take on this as they happen