Reviews for Divine Intervention
Daughter of Jehova chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Not for long, Strange. Each wound he's made will kill them, unless they get medical help immediately. Peter's going for the slow, painful kill.
Tikigod784 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
The concept of someone getting the blades of Chaos/Athena/Exile excited me when the first game came out. Cool to see that someone did this. (hmmm, definitely chaos, since Ares recognizes them)
Nice work!
lokobookworm95 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I don't watch much Marvel, so why are the Avengers trying to take Spiderman in? I thought that they were allies!
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Freaking amazing!
Delusional Fishies chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Megajet chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I think it would be cool if you continue this. I want to see Peter give in to the rage and become the next Kratos
Blackdex chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Not what I was expecting. nice though. ciao
HyperionTheWatcher chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Didn't see that coming. Pretty awesome one shot, good job.
alienphantom chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Spider-Man has the Baldes of Chaos from God of War...Holy F# $ing SH%# That's awesome!
Teal Thanatos chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Awesome. 'nuff said.
Hitokiri Onib chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
That line about spidey being stronger than Kratos... didn't he get way stronger(kratos i mean)?
Haha chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Love the crossover. Love it!
Mercsenary chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Continue? Yes no? It's a good concept. I would like to see it expanded.
Gods Not Home Right Now chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Awesome. All I can really think of to describe this. I'm not particularly a comics fan, and really only have a smattering of general info bout the Marvel-verse. I do know that the whole 'Civil War' storyline(s) sounded massively stupid, and Stark and his buddies came across as self-righteous $$holes (well more so than usual) So nice to see them getting a good beatdown. Too bad there won't be more of this.
SeikoTuNeR chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
That was kewl. Very, VERY kewl. Now if OnLy someone could just write a long, wonderfully long, fiction with the same quality of this oneshot.