Reviews for Divine Intervention
majorshane chapter 1 . 7/14
Spider-Man is so often underestimated by marvel characters. The fact is he's gone up against pretty well every hero and villain (due to his popularity byond the fourth wall) in the whole verse and either won or fought to a draw almost every time. He has probably the most on panel fighting experience out of all of Marvel (if not the most then defiantly top 5).

You give him those blades? I can't see anyone stopping him lol.

Thanks and Bravo!
Daughter of Jehova chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Not for long, Strange. Each wound he's made will kill them, unless they get medical help immediately. Peter's going for the slow, painful kill.
Tikigod784 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
The concept of someone getting the blades of Chaos/Athena/Exile excited me when the first game came out. Cool to see that someone did this. (hmmm, definitely chaos, since Ares recognizes them)
Nice work!
lokobookworm95 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I don't watch much Marvel, so why are the Avengers trying to take Spiderman in? I thought that they were allies!
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Freaking amazing!
Delusional Fishies chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Megajet chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I think it would be cool if you continue this. I want to see Peter give in to the rage and become the next Kratos
Blackdex chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Not what I was expecting. nice though. ciao
HyperionTheWatcher chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Didn't see that coming. Pretty awesome one shot, good job.
alienphantom chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Spider-Man has the Baldes of Chaos from God of War...Holy F# $ing SH%# That's awesome!
Teal Thanatos chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Awesome. 'nuff said.
Hitokiri Onib chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
That line about spidey being stronger than Kratos... didn't he get way stronger(kratos i mean)?
Haha chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Love the crossover. Love it!
Mercsenary chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Continue? Yes no? It's a good concept. I would like to see it expanded.
Gods Not Home Right Now chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Awesome. All I can really think of to describe this. I'm not particularly a comics fan, and really only have a smattering of general info bout the Marvel-verse. I do know that the whole 'Civil War' storyline(s) sounded massively stupid, and Stark and his buddies came across as self-righteous $$holes (well more so than usual) So nice to see them getting a good beatdown. Too bad there won't be more of this.