Reviews for Candle light
Arikari chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
THE FEELS! I love this story! There aren't enough good RoyxEd Parental fics out there. :)
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Aww, this is so sweet. Gosh, all your stories are cute and fun to read. The thought of them vandalizing headquarters is definitely interesting. Nice job with this story.
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Lol, nice ending P Pretty good job, got a few typos and whatnots, but still pretty good. Keep it up )
reality chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
the part about the fuhrer getting bomb proof windows was hilarious!
Koibitotedare chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
nice i didn't think roy would let him vandalize HQ hell i didn't think roy would join in! but its awsome!
The Controlled Chaos chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
This warmed my heart
DormantByeBye chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
This one made me laugh it was reaklly sweet and funny
E.Mahiru chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
May I point out some little mistakes in here?

“I mean, that if something bad was to happen to you, I’d grief."

The actual past tense form of "grief" is grieve. "I'd grieve."

Also, the rocks didn't "flied", they flew.

English is so inconsistent, isn't it?

That was so cute! I thought it was going to be just another cute little conversation together, and then they end up breaking all the glass in HQ, practically!

Why doesn't Ed use alchemy to open the door in the first place, though?

XD, probably 'cause he just likes to smash things!
halcyonide chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
XD ED THE VANDALIZER! love this story
Leiram chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
lol I like this too. And I want to translate it to christmas too, if I can you let me.

Anyway, good story too _
Tia Ordona 23 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Ha! I liked the whole spending-Christmas-throwing-rocks thing. That was funny!

I wish I could do alchemy, then I can throw rocks at windows and fix them and nobody will notice...

Very sweet. Great job!
jenelric chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
haha awesome story!

I wish i could vandalize buildings on Christmas...but there are cameras...darnit!

Great job on this! yay friendship!royed!
meganekko-bomb chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Nyahaha, that put me right in the Christams mood. Roy was a little Ooc, but that's the cool way for Roy to be. I really enjoyed his loveness, and how Ed doesn't get all spazzy like he does in other fics like this when Roy is loving him.

So, great story, you should continue it into Roy coming to Ed and Al's or something!

Love and kisses,

meganekko
Cold-Foxx chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
XD Humorous and sweet. Loved it!
edPod chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
lol! I love the ending! I can really see them doing that!