Reviews for Rearrange Me 'til I'm Sane
Fi Suki Saki chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
Sam's feeling... :D

Oh Sam...

Gosh... this is Adorable and heart warming !

I Love it !
Mistycat chapter 10 . 6/8/2014
This and it's prequel are beautifully written. I'm enjoying your other SPN series as well. I wish I could give you more reviews but I'm not feeling well right now. Just know your stories help me feel better. Thank you.
DoctorcommaThe chapter 10 . 11/2/2013
Meow.
Frankie and Avery.dont ask chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
I don't ship wincest, but god was this adorable. Both stories. Seriously. I can't even...SO MUCH CUTENESS.

Nice job. Well written, too. :D

Frankie
sami1010220 chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
Wow, that was...wow. I'm not sure how I feel about the ending. I mean, it was great, my feelings are all mixed up though, lol
SD chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Wuv it
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
The opening where Sam tried to eat the flower was priceless. I adore your Samy in this - he is so incredibly sweet. The strength of the brotherly bond really shines through! I'm glad that it could be read as the fox surviving somehow at the end. Loved it!
Kokoroyume chapter 10 . 8/29/2011
Bitersweet ending but great sequel :)

Thank you !
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
Great story.
RogueStorm84 chapter 10 . 6/18/2011
this was better than the first part it was soo good. I really love your stories.
mechachic chapter 10 . 2/18/2011
This is really good! I love your version of Sam! You are a very talented writer!
devon99 chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
I loved this fic, found it through a rec. Wonderful story telling jam packed with emotion and so heart achingly uplifting despite the condition that Sam is in.
B0nn3h chapter 10 . 1/7/2011
You are just a fantastic writer. You kept me hanging on with ever sentence, every paragraph. Just brilliant. I look forward to seeing more from you.
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
love it
loolookitty chapter 10 . 12/15/2009
Completely enjoyed both parts of this story. Solid writing and well paced. Thanks for sharing them! :)