Reviews for Dawn
DarkestTruth chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
All your AU's are so original, and amazing...

"Uchiha Sasuke."

It's because of Itachi, isn't it? Or is it... *sneaky glance* because he was a former member of Akatsuki?

Naw, it's definitely the first. Tsunade: WTF Narutard you let the terrorists little brother in to our secret base D:

Naruto is NOT a Narutard, though.
DarkestTruth chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
Yeah, Shino rules. Poor Hinata- acid sprinklers were pretty realistic, though, in a morbid way. And the way she died- pleading, and Deidara's sick jokes (by the way, who in hell spells his name DIEdara?) were so... real. It scared me.

DarkestTruth chapter 5 . 2/4/2012

Just kidding! Just kidding! Don't eat small children!

I know, they are interrogation specialists. Oooh... Creepy...

Sasuke Uchiha. Kabuto. Otogakure. Communism. Wow, this is really deep.
amanda chapter 6 . 6/5/2010
god, that's one good fic. so, please please, update it soon. it's so amazing, seriously.

10/10, without a doubt (:
WishingStar05 chapter 6 . 5/30/2010
OOOOO! This is Fantastic! I would have reviewed on your other ones but I was too excited to read more Poor Sasuke-kun! It was probably hell having to watch all that again :'( GO TO SAUKRA-CHAN;;SHE'LL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER ;) UPDATE SOON PLZ!
windsilk chapter 6 . 4/22/2010
it's been two years.

since you updated, I mean. well, a little more, actually.

this is a fantastic plot so far, and I'd really love to see it continue.

aww, I like shino, too. :D

please, please (I'm begging you; and I've never actually begged to have a story come out of coma) please. update?

this has like, captured my mind. it's so different that anything I've ever read, and so...please!

I love it! update soon, hopefully?
1WiththeButterfly chapter 6 . 12/12/2009
Allurement, your one of my favourite authors, but i swear to god i will unleash rabid internet bunnies upon you if you keep forgetting/ignoring/stopping fics of this calibre :(

i mean seriously, the amount of really good horror/sci-fi you churn out and then seem to just kill makes my heart break. i saw so much potential in this, as well as many of your other fics (notably the Stay Alive based one, and the one with all the zombies), that it makes me wish they were completed, cleared with the lawyers and published as books. Because then they'd have a conclusion *wink wink, nudge nudge*

please, have a heart :P and update
An Fox chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
Kisame becomes more and more cuddlier to me.

haha "Oh dear mother of Fish," I'll be saying that all week in place of ohmeefudginggod
antlercrown chapter 6 . 12/4/2008
I love this. I love your writing. THIS IS SO COOL.

Sci-fi has never been my thing- but jeez, you know how to draw us in, allurement.

Please, continue this.
shinobusuraj chapter 6 . 8/6/2008
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 6 . 3/3/2008
I hate you.

(no, I love you. But that's NOT THE POINT!)

I think I need to go to a corner and sulk a little.

(And I like how you had it all audio. Makes it even better. And the fact that you are having character develop? That's good too.

Sorry, I was having a moment. French. Stress. French.)

Hmm...seems like you have characters die a lot...(YAY! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WRITING DEPRESSING STORIES!)

Anyways, time to read your other stories.

I mean my homework. Yes, that's it.
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
I wasn't going to review to this until the end, but I felt like making two comments:

1) American spelling is not everything. (Though, I'm Canadian, so I might be biased.

I have cousins in US, so that should make up for it). As well, your grammer/spellings don't seem bad to me, and I've had grammer drilled into my brain since I was little (my mom was a grammer teacher).

2)INO IS SO FUN! I mean, she and Sakura's relationship is so...cute, when they were little, and amusing now.

yeah. I'll comment later about the story. As soon as I reach the end.

And try to finish French at the same time. Sigh.
CrAzY-SiLLy-Me chapter 6 . 2/29/2008
Maybe you'll be able to insert Shino in the next chap. Damn, didn't know there were people who spells Deidara's name as Diedara. It's stupid... _

Oh man, Itachi is one twisted older brother who i wouldn't want to have.
Waffleness chapter 5 . 2/28/2008
I love love love love love your stories. Yup yup I do. There's just something about them...thats different...and then there are those A/N which are pure awesome. I look forward to them everytime! :D :D :D Keep writing you god-like creature you!
RofS chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
I lurves how Sasuke reacted to Ino's jutsu. Simply hilarious.

Oh, and thanks for all those lovely reviews. I'm not really allowed to respond to those any more - my parents seem to believe I have stalkers - so I'm just going to thank you for them now. You make me feel SO loved.

Anyways... people spell his name Diedara?

That's actually kinda funny.