Reviews for Life at Wammy's
Owl Winter chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Please update this story, it's too good to be abandoned!
yoime chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Oh, a... weirdly interesting plot. I assume you dropped it? Tho it feels like it was dropped before it could even see the light Oh well, thank you for the amusement!
Ms. Unlucky chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
Ew... I dun like Kari... If my parents died and she was MY social worker, I'd join my parents. -.- XD
Kirahime chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
THE...HELL...! And that's when you decided to not put up the next chapter! That's like waving candy in front of L's face just to take it away before he can eat it. It leaves him annoyed and longing for more. (that statement may make no sense) anyway my point is that you need to write more chapters because I wanna read what's gonna happen in the story when Light, Mikami and hopefully L meet! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE!

Sincerely a Death note addict
forgetcanon chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
WOO! *dances*

Wait... WAHH! *cries* Poor, poor Teru! *glomps* It's okay! I won't suffocate you like that other lady, dun worry!

Light: My parents did today too, you know.

Me: Yes, but no-one cares about you. _ Continue Dbca-sama! ((Death By Computer Addiction))
Nekomata-sama chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
lovely, simple lovley!more!
Jedi Master Bag chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
In such case that you have no life, which i higly doubt seeing as it took you 3 days to update, you can devoute your lifeless self to writing this, because I really wanna see Raito, Mikami, and L meet! And I wanna see what happens between the three of them!
BoredorBoard chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
omg, yay! i cant wait till they all meet please update soon :)
Pirate Bo chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
Bo: haha. Sorry Kari but they're two smart for ya. XD Update soon please! XD

Ski: Yes please do update! haha. Cant wait to see what happens next now! Update soon!
Seran Hawthorne chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
WAH~! Whaddya mean, I can't point out mistakes? I...I...I'm gonna go cry in my corner now -points- See the tears falling down my face?
BoredorBoard chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
lol, i love how you pointed out that 9-1-1 was an emergency number

I cant wait to see what you do with this... i've really been wanting to read a good Light in Whammy fic.
Pirate Bo chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Bo: Go KENT! Saved poor Raito from Kari. XD Update soon please!

Ski: agreed! Please do update! Love! Stories that deal with Wammy! XD Update soon please!
kitsune812 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
please please please shounen ai x3

or yaoi- w/e

its gonna be fun X3
azaneti chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
This is great! Please update soon!
Jedi Master Bag chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
I like this. Never really read anything like this, but it seems interesting. Can't wait to see Raito meet L, or Mikami.