Reviews for What About Now
tin-a-holic chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Oh I hate you this was so good! and painful and wonderfully flangsty. you really need to put hurt in the category for this story. I love that you did the unthinkable, that took some major balls. Kudos to you on that. Thanks for sharing!
ink-and-ash chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Beautiful. And so very sad. Well done.
angeloneous chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
OMG, I just read your story and it was so heartbreaking! Well done!
SouthernBelle1871 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
omg that was so beautiful great job and ridiculously sad...i need something humorous or i might cry. great great amazing
Timeless Traveler chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Wow! That was a tragic and beautiful story. Nice job.
Judging Black Rose chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
AMAZING! It is pretty much in character, wording is great, ending was ...wow i can't find the words to say because it was that good. In short one the best stories I have read on this site
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
That was saddest thing I have ever read you are a master in words I loved it and hated it all at once.

Maria
DayDreamingBlonde chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Ah angst! I hate you, yet I keep coming back for more.

Well. I'm going to have to find some fluff to help me recover, because frankly I'm feeling quite heartbroken.

Blast it all, you actually made me *cry*! GAH! :sniffles:

Despite the overwhelming cruelty of this fic it was incredibly well written, and your characterization was spot on! My heart shattered when Cain told DG he'd love her till the day he died. :snuggles Cain:

Well done!

- DayDreamingBlonde
Rhyno304 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Damm, I just had a Trip T'Pol moment there. Very good. Well written. Nailed the characters. You just get better the more I read from you!
heathenseyes chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
You are mean!

I wanna see a continuation with a happy ending for DG and Cain.

::sniff sniff::

'Sides that, it was heartbreakingly written, emotions conveyed very well.
jcap1526 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Ohh, this left me in tears. Great writing!
Arella1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
This pissed me off. I can't believe you made them separate! I was crying for Cain and now have to go read something fluffy to recover.