Reviews for A Potion Named Desire
I love this series. Will there ever be a time you post it on AO3? The formatting is so much more accessible, there...
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 12 . 6/21
It's great against depression, and probably addiction too, though I feel like they underestimate psychological addiction. Because Harry at least definetly convinced himself not to be able to function without it. (But I agree with Draco and Hermione. Filtering your emotions out, not just enhancing emotion control seems plain stupid and very unneccessary. And no wonder his relationships were fruitless without any Lust.) Their potion brewing was beautiful, and I love how they used Snapes book. And how Rons death really just happend, because it's a miracle that so many wizards do survive daily life in the wizarding world. I think it would be interesting to take desire and figure out what I loathe most about myself. It might put all my petty dislikes about myself in relation and might make me come to peace with it, even though I don't think one should take Desire if it can be avoided (of the three main characters of this story, Hermione is the only one where I approve of her use of the potion. It's rather an extremly effective Anti Depressant than anything else. Dracos is like a sense heightening drug, and Harrys the kind of drug to make you feel numb.)
SarahLuzie chapter 1 . 1/12
I read the whole triology and I think it is really really really worth the time reading it.

Thank you for this incredible good story.
Dmhp chapter 9 . 11/5/2016
️️️
Charlotte Bird chapter 12 . 3/28/2016
Loved it! Whats stuck with me in particular are your descriptions of Draco's movements, when Harry notices him properly, when he is unselfconscious and joyful. Beautiful, stunning. I want to get started on the sequel but i must get on with my own story! Its just so hard to resist the temptation to get pulled into your world!
wish we could delete accounts chapter 12 . 1/20/2016
Absolutely riveting. I've been glued to this story for hours.
richon chapter 12 . 11/27/2015
Harry problème is so silly lové your story i Will Check the sequel. Thank you
Articuno chapter 12 . 3/6/2015
Nicely done.
Articuno chapter 8 . 3/5/2015
Yes, please tell Malfoy. :)
pgrabinEdward chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
Wonderful- finally got to hear the terrible story and it wasn't so bad! Glad you wrote a sequel!
pgrabinEdward chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
Interesting how the potion effected Draco- didn't expect him to try it! Yay- reading!
pgrabinEdward chapter 10 . 6/19/2014
Great descriptions of magic! Poor Harry!
pgrabinEdward chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
Not sure they had to use Verituserum and the blood oath seemed extreem here too but I guess they had to so they could believe each other's answers...
pgrabinEdward chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
Interesting politics and the connection to Cederic is great!
pgrabinEdward chapter 7 . 6/18/2014
Interesting- still not exactly sure what Harry's potion does- love the story!