Reviews for A Chance To Grow A Soul
summerflower13 chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
awesome story
Tai Prime chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Any plans to continue this? I really like it an need to read more.
Bumblebee son of Optimus chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
OH MY PRIMUS! Please update soon! I need to know what will hapen! :)
jozs001 chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
Update soon please!
are you alive chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
Hey just wanted to say this story was well written and original. I wanted to know if you were still writing on FF or not if so please update.
FireFox Vixen chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
beautifully written!
Fish Momma chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
CONTINUE! I NEED TO F-ing KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! DO IT NOW!
CaMaRoFaN14 chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
this is a really good story u have written I'm dying to know what that something ratchet metioned please update soon thanks
CosmicEssence chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
OOOH GOOD FRIENDSHIP ANGST...NOT OFTEN YOU SEE BEE HARMING SAM AT ALL, BUT I LIKED HOW YOU DID HIS REGRET SO WELL. MIGHT HAVE PERHAPS COME ACROSS SLIGHTLY BETTER IF YOU'D SHOWN BEE'S PERSPECTIVE AFTER LETTING SAM GO BUT BEFORE RUNNING HIM DOWN.

BUT DAMN, SERIOUSLY LEAVING IT ON THE NOTE YOU DID ITS LIKE COMPLETELY UNFAIR! WHAT IS THIS SOMETHING ELSE...ITS BEEN YEARS SINCE YOU UPDATED SO I DONT IMAGINE YOU ARE GOING TO CONTINUE THIS ONE HUH? SO HOW ABOUT YOU JUST TELL ME WHAT RATCHET WAS REFERING TOO?

INTERACTION AND EMOTION AS WELL AS YOUR TAKE ON JAZZ (GOOD GOING ON THE LINGO I THINK) AND HIDE AND WELL THE OTHERS TOO REALLY. SKYSHARD IS ALSO INTERESTING...WOULD HAVE LIKE TO SEE MORE OF HIM...BUT WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER ITEMS THAT WERE BROUGHT TO LIFE DURING THE MISSION CITY?

BASICALLY I REALLY LIKED THIS ONE...ALOT! WOULD LOVE IF YOU CONTINUED IT...THE MIX OF BEE'S JEALOUSLY AGAINST SHARD'S JUST WANTING TO BE THERE AND SAM (WELL HOW'S HE GOING TO BE LIKE AFTER THIS) AND ALL THE OTHER LITTLE BUNNY POTENTIALS AVAILABLE TO THIS ONE LOL

BUT IF NOT JUST GIVE US AN IDEA IF YOU HAD ONE ON WHERE YOU'D PLANNED TO TAKE THIS AND RATCHET'S BIT RIGHT AT THE END THERE OK PLEASE?

SORRY THIS IS ALL IN CAPS LOCK THE COMP I'M USING HAS A FAULTY KEYBOARD.
oh-demoted-short-one chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
NO!MUST...READ...MORE...OF...STORY... ... ...¿¡POR QUE! I'z gonna quote your friend now and add mah own stuffz too!Write more, NOW!, please. See!I likez bein nice...some times!I lurve this story and am now going to be alerted whenever u make a new chapie, so woot!ur on my awesome list!
BeeBee's girl chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
i cant belive you lift us on a cliffy!darn you update soon or else I WILL have megatron get you
WingedWolf101 chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
this...is...AWSONE! I love this story! but still i agee with Bumblebee , its like dogs.. if you had one dog for a long time then the bring in a new dog then the old dog is bound to be aggressive . I hope Shard gets a butt kicking... i prefer Bee and Sam , better relationship ) . PLEASE update! D
lifedotcalm chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
i am loving your story

i am not sure if you are going to

continue

but i am loving it

good story outline/plot

xD
Sienna chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
Awsome! More please!
Unicron Risen chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
Would you please update soon, I'd really like to read the next installment of the story.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »