Reviews for Beauty is the Beast
sasusakulovesarada chapter 8 . 9/17
I love your story so much and i hope you will updare this .
peace200 chapter 8 . 10/18/2010
write more please it's so good.
Diamond1984 chapter 8 . 9/20/2009
I hope Sasuke will win Sakura's heart. Keep going.
10shi.tenshi chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
please...PLEASE continue this one!pretty please!11 u r AN AWESOME WRITER! and i mean it! please
poket chapter 8 . 1/21/2009
This was so cool. I like your Sasuke! Yeah, I know it would be called rushed but it is good to see the romance beginning before the 13th chapter came along, if you get what I mean... I liked how she kissed him even in his beast form and how adorably open minded and trustful she was to him now, it was really sweet!
shinyangel chapter 8 . 4/16/2008
Good Chapter, and Yes I think they are moving a little fast, but is your story, so you can do what ever you want!,

keep up the good work, and good luck on your Exam!
BrokenAngel714 chapter 8 . 4/16/2008
WOAH! lil procative there buddy boo. just kidding lol i know you can write even "better" scenes than that. ;) great chapter as usual. start updating sooner or I'll have to kill you. Oh you need to call me about Friday cause my mom's being dumb about it. ok ttyl great chappy!
Separate Reality chapter 8 . 4/16/2008
aw .. is she going to get pregnant? (gr? argh not yours, mine .. I hate it it sounds wrong .. argh is she going to get pregant .. will she be pregnant .. I don't know -.- sorry for randomness english's not my native language) but I really liked this chapter x) update soon ur story hehe
Teenyjewel chapter 8 . 4/14/2008
I thought this was a good chapter, I think considering the situation and the fact that they are both teenagers, it makes sense, not to soon, it is kinda expected. When you say you won't be updating in a while, how long is a while. Like a week, month, or two.
anime-addict chapter 8 . 4/14/2008
try updating asap.i luv ur story
blahblahblahx3 chapter 7 . 4/7/2008
update soon!
Separate Reality chapter 7 . 3/25/2008
ou :( poor sasuke
baby girl chapter 7 . 3/25/2008
RamenStealer chapter 7 . 3/25/2008
Stupid oro. Happy to hear you are getting better. Update soon!
SilverRose1313 chapter 7 . 3/24/2008