Reviews for Grandeur
lilactree chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
May Sakura forever be a short-tempered gal :) Too many people sugar coat her character and forget she's really a firecracker. I'm glad you kept that in mind!
mililli chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Greatly written! Haven't read a deisaku in a while and now I'm in the mood for more :3
kain chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
*O* Butiful ! And hella funny at times
backwards.4u.only chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
love it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
awwww, havent read a good story like that in a long time, . suuuuuper awesum!
Tokki Angelz chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Deidara you little creep! xD
Sakura's insane on the inside - i like it
Their characters are beautiful 3
FloatingPanda chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Hey!:) just finished reading your story, 'Grandeur.' It's such a great story.:) Deidara's the sweetest. But that was kind of harsh on Sakura that she seemed pushed away and Sasuke didn't even bother fixing things. But either way, this was great.:) I hope you make more of this with more lemons. Because honestly, you're lemons are great. Great turn on.:)) LOL. Love your work! Lease keep it up!:D xoxo
SableSpace chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Loved it:) Very well written, and completely in character.
Chloeee-Avs chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This was... AWESOME! Omg I really loved it :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
This is beautiful, I really don't have a different word to describe your story. The way it evolves is perfect and some parts left me giggling while others made me upset. This is beautiful.
MidnightWhisper15 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
wow! that's all I can say and BANG! yeah!
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
OH MY GOD, Kakashi calling Sakura on being late just about killed me. That was awesome! And the thing about her shouting out her window, and those poor men on the street below her... Ah, bliss. XD And Sakura's thoughts on the crime lord's henchmen are fantastically amusing.

So, yeah, clearly I adore all the comedic bits here and there. They're very well done. As is the actual plot itself. It's great that you have them meet over and over again through a long period of time in a variety of places, because usually it seems that the two of them are stuck with each other somehow, or he sneaks into Konoha (ir)regularly to, ah, visit her, ahem. XD So this was a nice change! I think this story is super well put-together. And there really aren't as many typos as it sounded like you expected there to be. :)
devahoshikage chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
THAT WAS GREAT
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I loved how you took the Deidara's trademark concept/idea that "art is fleeting" and elaborated it into an extended metaphor in their relationship. It's deep. It's wonderful. For their relationship dynamics, it's perfect. :)

As just about everyone else said, this was "awesome."
America198 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Did sasori die first and deidara not know or did diedara die first I forget?
99 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »