Reviews for Introductions
spopococ chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
LOVE.

Seriously, very nice tension building, as well as consistency with characterizations: and all in such a short piece. :3

Great work. :)
kiki-slasha chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Oh, I love Rufus and Tseng. XD They should be together always-ever since this first meeting!

Excellent little scene, I love Rufus' initial expectations-I'm so glad Tseng wasn't middle aged, fat and balding!
QueenAlla chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Nice, this was a great read. You've captured Rufus' character perfectly
Violet's Veil chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Oh my. I really enjoyed this. I loved this look into Rufus' mind and his perception of Tseng (and Rude). For some reason I laughed to myself about the fact that Tseng is a little taller than Rufus. In my head I imagined a 4 year old Rufus yelling at Tseng and then Tseng football kicked him somwhere.

Anyway...

I am happy that I decided to read this. Very good. I could see almost everything in my mind. It all had a slightly dark controlling feel to it. Perfect for our Rufus of course.

Great job.
White Osprey chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I can't say how much I love this. You nailed Rufus's personality perfectly. Your descriptions where poetic, but cut to the point, giving off a sense of sutable atitude and style. I generally tend to portray Tseng as slightly more submissive in comparison with Rufus, but wow.

I loved the way you portrayed him, and crafted him a kind of perfect way. You made power simply seep from him, something I loved most about this short fanfic.

Keep on writing, you'll go far should you ever consider going professional :3
Matrineal chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Dude I liked this story! It's cool I liked the idea of Rufus meeting Tseng like that, good addition XD Chapter 11 is up of Disasters XD
sphinxofthenile chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I really enjoyed your story, especially that part where Rufus realises he wants to have power over Tseng. The way he made them use his personal elevator was a nice touch too. I have just one thing to point out. Tseng is already second-in-command to the Turks in Before Crisis, when Rufus is only around 15. Yet, here you adressed him as 'president' which was a bit confusing.

Otherwise, nice job!
tokidokilove chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Thanks for sharing! I really enjoyed reading it, please write more! I would love to see how things evolve and you write wonderfully _