Reviews for I'm Not In Love
lauralou1305 chapter 20 . 9/6/2010
O M G Charmed Lassie I dont even know what to write! I loved this! I have read it about 10 times *Addicted much?* lol Are you still writing fan fic for Diane and Nicki?

Laura x
4321-G-R-A-C-I-E-1234 chapter 20 . 5/2/2010
hi, i was going to write a review aftre each chapter but then i thought i would leave it until i had read it all. You write really well. This story is absolutely amazing and so long, i don't know how you get the motivation to write, i keep forgetting about my storys. You include lots of emotion in the story, at times it was hard to believe that it wasn't real. I really enjoyed reading it, i had to read it in bits because of how long it was. Thank you :) xx
cougaredainme chapter 20 . 9/23/2008
Been reading some of your earlier works and this one really took me by surprise - your writing has matured so much :)

Well done and I look forward to reading a whole lot more in the not so distant.
LittleTayy chapter 18 . 5/23/2008
OMG! I love it. I just finished readin' it coz it was so intesne i could only read 1 or 2 chapters at a time. Very good writing. Please keep it up.

Luvya lots,

Tee
strange1 chapter 20 . 2/27/2008
nice conclusion having everyone find out. and nice to see that so everyone is getting along. great chapter. amazing story. excellent writing.
strange1 chapter 19 . 2/26/2008
love that song, one of my favs. excellent chapter. diane finally opening up almost totally. do love this pairing.
strange1 chapter 18 . 2/25/2008
doug is becoming a real jerk telling diane that bold faced lie! and the flowers on top of it. but i understand he just wants his wife back. who could blame him? and now, we get to see a new side of diane. can't wait.
strange1 chapter 17 . 2/25/2008
gee, things on the rocks with diane. and then, kissing doug? man, what a chapter. loved it!
strange1 chapter 16 . 2/25/2008
wow, what emotions. understand all, especially both doug and nikki's fear of losing the girls. and diane trying to be the noble one. good thing she came to her senses. great chapter, as always
strange1 chapter 15 . 2/21/2008
powerful chapter with lots of emotions. and now, something might be wrong. can't wait to read the last four chaps
strange1 chapter 14 . 2/20/2008
can see why it's your fav moment the showdown with doug showing up. nice chapter, as always
strange1 chapter 13 . 2/18/2008
was liking doug. now, not so sure. using the kids like that is so unfair. but, it's pushing niki into diane's arms. gotta love that.
Christie chapter 20 . 2/18/2008
Okay, first off, wow to the whole overall fic and 100,0 words thing, very impressive!

That was a very sweet chapter, I liked it!

And, obviously, your most fantastic fic yet and it's made me really really excited about the Jo/Lorna one!

Keep it up, Luce. x
A for Antechinus chapter 20 . 2/14/2008
I was wondering when that last chapter would come, i love it. i really liked how you had it one year on and them coming out to their collegues and how they are still so so happy. i love it. glad to hear that there could be more story's on the way, I will keep checking back. anyways thanks so much for the whole story, when i clicked on it the first time, i could not imagine falling in love with the couple or the story, but anyways. also one last question i belive someone asked this a while ago, was there a moment that on the Bill that made you think of this couple?.

three cheers for you for writing such a beautiful and brilliant story.
strange1 chapter 12 . 2/14/2008
another great chapter. loved liz showing up. i smell trouble brewing there. or is it just me?