Reviews for Business Of Misery
XxTalented-x-CheesexX chapter 9 . 8/8/2008
dont stop this story, its awesome :)

i actually kind of feel sorry for Lola now. its good that shes finally realizing what shes done though. i hope you get her and michael together lol.

sorry if it looks like im completely stalking your account tonight lol, i realized that you have loads of great DL fics so i thought id read them coz im not liking the chapter im writing for mine at the minute. sorry for the essay lol. yeah, great story, update soon :)
2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 9 . 4/15/2008
I love this story! Continue please!
lolz123445 chapter 9 . 4/2/2008
hey! love your dogan? lana? watever. but gotta admit... you know how to write! keep up! i'm gonna keep reading this one! you know, when i was in ch 9... i didnt want it to end... but sadly, i didnt get wat i want... hahahahahah!
Demons In The Dark chapter 9 . 3/11/2008
I LOVE it sequel?
skaterbaby-4-14 chapter 9 . 3/5/2008
I really liked this one! I'm not a bid dana/logan fan but there is something about the way you write them that makes me love them. You are the only person who can write a dana/logan that i will actually read. So take advantage of that and keep writing awesome stories!
K chapter 9 . 2/28/2008
I like this story...

I was really pissed at Lola... the way she is during the story... I don't think I know anyone that could be that mean, even if they were mad at someone...

Update please!

-K
zutAra101 chapter 9 . 2/28/2008
that was kool, update soon
MaDShiPPA chapter 9 . 2/28/2008
Nononononononononono...Michael and Lola are supposed to be TOGETHER, not apart.
Jiade-103 chapter 9 . 2/27/2008
THATS A BITCHY MOVE !

I don't get that many reviews on my stories and I put my heart into it and your complaining? come one, seriously so many people just say "fuck it" when you say "yea im not gonna update till you review" like wtf? it's pointless. if your putting your heart into it then it shouldn't matter. plus, why dont you just look at how many hits you get. honestly wtf is your problem? You have a Great story goin on and your threatening us, the readers, that you're going to stop updating because we aren't reviewing. how many stories do you review? honestly, readers don't really like reviewing, we like reading and reading and reading. not wasting our reading or life time reviewing. really we dont. so threatening us like so, its a bitch move on your part. All writers want to hear feedback, but being a bitch about it isn't going to do anything but piss us off, and my temper doesn't usually flare up. if your heart's really in it, then fuck the review and write god dammit !
su-pa kawaii chapter 9 . 2/27/2008
Aww the last part was cute! Sry for not reviewing most of the time I'm just a lil bit lazy. lol
rockstar1212 chapter 9 . 2/27/2008
Oh that totally rocked!

Update soon!
tammy-kins chapter 9 . 2/27/2008
Insert sad face. I'm really sorry that there aren't enough people reviewing your stories. This chapter by the way was good, at least to me. It was like a filter chapter and I'm just glad that you updated. I publicly apologize for not updating. I do have a good reason?excuse though. My computer had a virus and was moving extremely slow and it would hardly work with the internet connection. but I'm gonna try and update one of my stories by tonight. Don't let the no-reviewers put you down. I thought that my stories were really bad but whrn I saw that hundreds of people read I was in awe. Out of about 300-700 readers I got like 12 reviews and I felt really disappointed. But lets just think about those who are always reviewing and are faithful to you. Don't let them suffer. Later, I'm gonna update now.
YourLipsMyBiggestWeakness chapter 9 . 2/27/2008
hi im sending a reviwe just for you since you only got two reviews last time! This was a good chapter, cant wait for the next one! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! :]
deactivated200000 chapter 9 . 2/27/2008
aw i liked the last part. except the 'something always goes wrong' ]: negative thinking! ha jk. update soon

lovex3

ForeverV
becks-castle41319 chapter 9 . 2/27/2008
nicee, i like the ending a lot. update!