Reviews for The Salt in the Soup
Anon chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
A wonderful tale. :)
Ysilme chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
The perfect little sequel to the story of those two in Yours to Command! Lothíriel is a wonderful woman in this setting, and with her sense of adventure and her own sometimes bohemian ideas, she's doubtlessly a perfect match for a Rohirrim, and it's so nice to see the two of them having a bit of a private time here away from their usual duties. I'm still wonderung, though, what came over that page to pack them only a few soup ingredients and nothing more. ;o)
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Really lovely story :-)
shallowness chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
A really nice fic to read this time of the year - the ending made me laugh out loud.
Lady Krystalyn chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Well that was possitively adorable :) Poor Eomer having all his plans go awry, but of course Lothiriel loved it anyway. I really want to know what on earth that page was thinking with that so called 'food' lol A beautiful little yule story! Makes me want to go hide away myself in a snow covered cabin with only love for company ;)
Sic Vita Est chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Beautiful one-shot. :) Once again, brilliantly done.
Virtuella chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Another charming story. I particulalrly like the idea that Lothiriel would "acquire" an orphanage. Beautiful descriptions of the snowy landscape.
Anne Rose chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Lovely! And I do hope they get to fix up the place, at least a little. Perhaps a more comfortable bed and a bit in the larder. ;-)
Anyone But That chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Aw! This is cute. I could os imagine them as simple woodcutters living in the woods.
Lady M28 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Lovely addition to the YTC universe. It's nice to see them having settled into married life. Especially seeing Lotheriel accepted. I think the scene of her with her ladies was a wonderful choice of yours. She's making friends, Eomer's not trying to shelter her the way Imrahil did. He's letting her to blossom into the woman she could become if allowed to. And her having *aquired* 52 orphans almost as soon as they got married is unsurprising.

The rest of it was wonderful too. Loved seeing her making soup in her own manner.

Lovely job, hope you had a wonderful Christmas & New Year.
EvadneNyx chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
This is such a sweet and heart-warming story! I hope you have a very happy New Year.

EvadneNyx
CedarPineSpruce chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
You wrote such a delightful world for them! And, oh, how I enjoyed visiting with these characters again! Thank you. *hugs*
wondereye chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I loved the chapter; it's nice to see them so in love

in their 4 month honeymoon period
Elwen of Lorien chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Seems fitting. I wish I were in a hut with snow at Christmas. Instead I am in Florida where it is about 70 degrees and we are still wearing shorts and flip-flops on Christmas Eve. Anway, another wonderful story. A Merry Christmas to you as well. Elwen.
catinthehat007 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007