Reviews for Battles
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I think in the book, Emmett was too quick to forgive himself.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
There are times when temptation is too hard to resist. And when the tempation deliberately puts itself in your path, within your reach, it becomes impossible to ignore.
twilightlover333 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I liked it.
Brynn chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
That was soo, soo good. Seriously. But in this story, he doesn't show any remorse at all. Maybe, at the end, when she asks what he is, he could say, "I'm so, so sorry," he whispered. Instead of "I'm a vampire," he whispered. Because although he lost to the monster within, he still felt sorry. He was upset. You know?

Thanks
Munch-a-Bunch chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Who's the girl? how did she know emmetts name?
lovestoryjunkie chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
dark O.O
inufluff34 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
aw! i love emmett, so i feel bad for him. :-(
MartaSwan chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
aw poor emmett. it's good to see his dark side tough.

good job

baci

Marta
MidnightxRed chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
wow..

its really good -
Nayame chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Hm. Not bad.

Please don't take this to heart too much, I'll try to be constructive.

In the book, Edward tells Bella that Emmett stumbled upon/over (whichever is the right word to follow "stumble") over his victims. Okay... So... Here, it looks almost like a plan - at least, to me. He sees that girl and Edward can get him away. Then, Edward goes hunting and Emmett joins a masquerade party o.O? Huh? Why? Sorry, but that just doesn't fit together in my head (but maybe that's just me). But then, the party itself is good. How you make him think about the "pros" and "cons" (pro: no one will see, con: his consciounce). That was good. But then in the Alley... Hmm... "I'm a vampire" is a remarkable coherent answer for one that was pulled unter by his blood-lust o.O Eyeing her like prey and then "just" attacking would be understandable but telling her and then biting - I'm not too sure about that part.

But anyway, good oneshot ;)