Reviews for Forgiveness
Nekomimi62 chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
Very beautiful!

I hope you will continue this, it's really wonderful!
purewhiteriver99 chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
Please continue! Please, please, PLEASE continue soon! It is beautiful and amazing, and oh so tragic...

Sorry, if I weren't half-asleep I'd go into the sort of detailed review that you deserve, but for now I'll summarize. You are a very good writer! And I love how you portray the characters, especially fai who I love so much... *sigh* ...such a sad character...

I've just recently began reading tsubasa fanfics, and this is definitely one of my favorites so far. Usually the storylines are a bit lacking in my opinion, and when people write about what's going through the characters minds they just restate what was said in the series, but something about the way you wrote it made it feel a lot more real.

Also, interesting idea with the memories in the blood. It'll be interesting to see how you continue this, where the plot will lead, and I hope for more kurofai love! _
yuui-kun chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
i wanna know what happens! please update! i luv this alot...angsty and cute! (in my opinion) so write another chapter! *puppy eyes* for me?
FloofWolfe chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
...amazing. I've never seen anything like it. The complexity and the emotion just set it above nearly everything else I've ever read. Keep going.
Mirika chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
-applauds like an idiot on a sugar rush while sobbing- truly beautiful! oh my fandom, you are one of the most wonderful writers in all history of Kurofay fanfiction! -bowbow- I cannot live up to your true writings of beauty! you captured the emotions and the relationship just so! and it was just... perfect! there is really no other word to describe this! perfectly broken was fay, perfectly destroyed was Kurogane, perfectly written was this story! I loved it~!

Ren Spencer chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
... ... ... ... wow.
arisa kojite chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
wow, that was really good. are you going to be adding another chapter, or is that the end? can't wait to see more.

-thanks :)
Meg chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
Any chance of the being a third chapter (pretty please with sugar on top) ? I love the feeling behind these stories, it's so fitting for Fai.
congratsifyoufoundthis chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
This is just an exquisite read. So so lovely. I really can't wait for more!
KyoutoTokugen chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
That was incredible... It was just so deep, heart-felt, and touching... Please update~
lilly love chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
aw so cute and sad
ReishiColleen chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
OH... what happens next? please update!
nsomniacartist chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
Good story! Can't wait for the updates!
ChibiItachi-chan chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
please update soon!
yatte chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
Phenomenal! The perfect ending, but at the same time, I hope there's a chapter three... and four... and five! As far as your writing style goes, it, too, is amazing, but I would have someone read over it and edit it a tad before posting for future reference, just for a few insugnificant things. Other than those, which were easy to overlook, the characters were in-character, the story line was beautiful and creative, and I definitely hope you continue!