Reviews for Closing Time (A Song Fic)
Mr. Shortman92 chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
This chapter was kinda sweet, though it would've been nice if they fell asleep making out. I'd like to point out that, Arnold's a little to comfortable with Helga sleeping in his room. What I mean by that is, he's never had a girl stay the night before, even if it is Helga. He should be sweating bullets! I had a girl stay over when I was that age, and I didn't get to sleep until 3 in the morning, when she crawled into bed with me at 8, I almost had a heart attack. LOL
Mr. Shortman92 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
First of all I love the song, I even like to play it on my guitar sometimes. How did you time it so perfectly though? Second, I'm a sucker for romantic movie cliches, so I had a smile on my face the whole time I was reading this.
Tacosaurus chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
w SO CUTE!
serendipityrain711 chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
I could so see this story in the gym and arnolds bedroom happening between these two. The awkwardness, shyness and genaral chacteristics of arnold and helga was so well done. April fools day is my favourite episode and i liked how you wrote the ending to that day between our favourite couple in such a sweet way. Loved the cute hugs and kisses between them and the whole getting stuck outside was funny. :)
iamnel chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Welp! I was kinda impress at your storIES . Promise!

You really are some special talent, huh.?
Keep it up!

Love the story by the way!

Too bad that I don't have an account of this site. Because I would make u my favorite.
HeyTori chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
One of the BEST ones ive read so far. Everyone else cuts off an leave you with a cliff hanger but this, absolutely outstanding! I love all the little kisses! they make it so much more dramatic! too cute!
EJ chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Thanks for the update to this story.
Potato612 chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
great story can't wait for the update!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Excellent chapter!

I don't know why Arnold HAD to spill the beans to Gerald, though.
Potato612 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
great story well written!
L.C York chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
This story killed me xD It was just so...accurate! Especially the bit about Phil and the boarders? xD Love it!
littlelionalex chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Goodness gracious, I love you! So many updates! I've been drowning in happiness. :D
On a serious note, though, I really do love your work! It's so inventive and realistic! Each character seems to stay true to the show, and that really makes me happy. I felt it especially at the end of this chapter, with all of the boarders. You captured the craziness of them all so perfectly and I could picture them in my head just as if it were on an episode of the show. It had me laughing, too. d:
Anyway, I'll be awaiting the next update to devour of course. (; And thank you for all the updates you have already done/are doing! :D
Myriamj chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Awwww!
It's so cute, except for the bet.
If you can to write about the next date on Slausens, I love it.
Well, thanks for write!
Puella Pulchra chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Awesome!

I really really really hope you continue this story!

I especially loved Arnold trying to figure out what was missing after saying 'goodnight' to Helga, and I LOVED the bet between Phil and the boarders that was hilarious.

-Continue writing you are a natural!
SMayLife chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Yea..remember when I said you were like my favorite author? THIS IS EXACTLY WHY! Ahhhh so many feels from this sequel..err whatever you wanted to call this! I thought it was beautiful, amazing, need I say more?! I absolutely loved it! Thank you so much for writing more HA! Fanfics. Hope to see more of this next year. Happy New Years!