Reviews for Closing Time (A Song Fic)
Tacosaurus chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
w SO CUTE!
serendipityrain711 chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
I could so see this story in the gym and arnolds bedroom happening between these two. The awkwardness, shyness and genaral chacteristics of arnold and helga was so well done. April fools day is my favourite episode and i liked how you wrote the ending to that day between our favourite couple in such a sweet way. Loved the cute hugs and kisses between them and the whole getting stuck outside was funny. :)
iamnel chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Welp! I was kinda impress at your storIES . Promise!

You really are some special talent, huh.?
Keep it up!

Love the story by the way!

Too bad that I don't have an account of this site. Because I would make u my favorite.
HeyTori chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
One of the BEST ones ive read so far. Everyone else cuts off an leave you with a cliff hanger but this, absolutely outstanding! I love all the little kisses! they make it so much more dramatic! too cute!
EJ chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Thanks for the update to this story.
Potato612 chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
great story can't wait for the update!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Excellent chapter!

I don't know why Arnold HAD to spill the beans to Gerald, though.
Potato612 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
great story well written!
L.C York chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
This story killed me xD It was just so...accurate! Especially the bit about Phil and the boarders? xD Love it!
littlelionalex chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Goodness gracious, I love you! So many updates! I've been drowning in happiness. :D
On a serious note, though, I really do love your work! It's so inventive and realistic! Each character seems to stay true to the show, and that really makes me happy. I felt it especially at the end of this chapter, with all of the boarders. You captured the craziness of them all so perfectly and I could picture them in my head just as if it were on an episode of the show. It had me laughing, too. d:
Anyway, I'll be awaiting the next update to devour of course. (; And thank you for all the updates you have already done/are doing! :D
Myriamj chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Awwww!
It's so cute, except for the bet.
If you can to write about the next date on Slausens, I love it.
Well, thanks for write!
Puella Pulchra chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Awesome!

I really really really hope you continue this story!

I especially loved Arnold trying to figure out what was missing after saying 'goodnight' to Helga, and I LOVED the bet between Phil and the boarders that was hilarious.

-Continue writing you are a natural!
SMayLife chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Yea..remember when I said you were like my favorite author? THIS IS EXACTLY WHY! Ahhhh so many feels from this sequel..err whatever you wanted to call this! I thought it was beautiful, amazing, need I say more?! I absolutely loved it! Thank you so much for writing more HA! Fanfics. Hope to see more of this next year. Happy New Years!
littlelionalex chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Cute! :D I'd love some more! (:
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Hey this another great idea, especially since I always wondered if there could be more after the pool incident in that episode! I actually have another "lost scene" idea, but I'm not gonna say yet!

Is Helga's dress and bow there gray? I always thought they were tan, and I didn't even know she had a TAN(gray?) bow!

The poor thing, getting stuck there cleaning by herself, especially since Arnold and Gerald got to go home already. And I'm sure her parents would be off doing that thing and her sister isn't there, either.

The truth is, this isn't one of my favorite episodes since Arnold and Helga both act so out of character, and I thought she really went overboard with the pranks, and showing no remorse unlike other times. And when he got back at her, she blamed him for it and decided to pay HIM back, even when he asked her to the dance! She should have thought it would be coming to her, but I guess it's because she knows that pranking people isn't Arnold's thing, and she couldn't see him doing it since he's such a do-gooder. And the truth is, I have to agree with her on what she said in the bathroom. Arnold's overly-good nature makes him a perfect target for a prank, so he can be a lamebrain and a sap and a chump. (I'm sorry, but it's true!) He just falls for her jokes so easily, but she's more clever and not easily tricked. Then again, this is the day when people really get into the spirit of pranks, so it brings out her worst side more, and when it's over, she'll go back to her normal poetic and romantic yet sarcastic and aggressive self.

But I love the tango scene from the episode, even though it's kind of sad that they were dancing just so Arnold could get back at her. :( I bet she enjoyed that closeness, and him, too!

You know, I have an essay planned that is my interpretation of their future, and I'm trying to think of how long ago it was before April Fool's Day that Helga confessed to Arnold her feelings. I'd imagine it wouldn't be so long ago, but I'm still up for believing that "The Journal" happens six months after this episode, given the time that Arnold and his friends would now be in fifth grade and be ten (since Craig Bartlett said so himself, even for TJM). Plus, Arnold's gonna need a lot of time like that to think about his feelings. However, I have a feeling that part of what's taking him so long is because it still freaks him out and he wants to avoid thinking about it as much as possible. And even after this day, I'd even think he would be having a harder time believing that Helga was telling the truth, given how her treatment of him was worse than usual.

You can bet Helga would still be accusatory, given that Arnold got back at her again, and the holiday isn't over yet. I think going overboard with her pranks has pushed him too far and fight back, making her paranoid. Maybe this will teach them both a lesson for AFD next year: Arnold will be prepared to be pranked by Helga, and Helga will know Arnold will fight back if she goes too far.

Still they both show decency by Arnold offering to let Helga stay at his place and Helga keeping his hat safe for him.

Excellent work!