Reviews for SCENT OF ATTRACTION
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
Your story was really really hot. I loved the love scenes they are so different thanks. I did not see your sequel called Unexpected encounter which I was especially looking forward to reading. The only problem that I can see is that you need to fix some of your spellings and grammar. But other then that please keep on writing because I what to read more of your works.
Lady Twilight 180 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I love this pairing
XLightningX chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
Cool X)
Tsukasa Kizuna chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
*applauds*

i love this fic! well done.
Fox-Sin chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
i love it its so Romance
NarutoVixin chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
i will be waiting for the next part that your working on for this tale
ElementalDrake chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
Soo many in-bed scenes i was drooling everywhere! omg this is the only story that i flippin know of with so many sexual desires,i LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!~

I thank you soo much for a sexy fanfic!
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
This was one of the hottest stories I've ever read. You Rock!
WalksAtNight chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
Exellent story. I truly enjoyed all of the little detailes that you put in. It makes the story come alive.
LizZARD of OzZ chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
WOW! O_O what a wonderful story! M i thank u very much for it! it was wonderfuly enjoyably! I love how you write as well! thank u again! 6/5
Lucy300 chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
Hi this is the voice-mail of Lucy Sumeragui , she is not here rigth now ,we have to take her to the hospital because of a huge blood you wanna talk to her leave a mesage after the sound,thank you -BEP-
teh isame chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
omg

your stories are amazing dude...

*hugs yaoi paddle*

really

you should definatly write more if you can

i love to read them
StrayDogAndTheMoon chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I was perusing for new Bya x REnji stories feels like I've read them all. I just HAD to re-read this. Dunno what I was thinking of the first time I reviewed this but...gotta be my fave Bya x Ren smut filled ff. You're a wonderful writer. You mentioned a sequel to this was hoping if that is still in the works...

Still new to the world of ff and lemons I kinda don't know what they are but if there's lemons in this story well I love them then!
Blood Zephyr chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
O.O *drools* ...I LOVE Byakuya...and Renji
StrayDogAndTheMoon chapter 2 . 2/13/2008
I kinda wished that Bya made his move a little slower in the 1st chapter but overall enjoyed it...hawt.