Reviews for Ears
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 1 . 10/2
OH, I hate war infections! They're the worst! I can bet it would be worse for Inuyasha though. *shudders* Ear drops are thing but, dang, having to massage your ears too? That's nice. XD At least Kagome has enough patience to deal with him.

purplefern chapter 1 . 9/17
Poor Inuyasha! I can sympathize (well, sorta. as much as I can with my normal, not-cute-and-fuzzy human ears). I'm always getting ear infections and it suuuccckkks.
Kagomesscent chapter 1 . 6/14
This was so cute :)
HerMadnessMac chapter 1 . 6/8
Whoops! Last "Guest" was me talking about the scar tissue
Agggggggggh! This was so freaking cute. I almost wanted it to keep going. Like what was behind that scar tissue? Did Kagome eventually help Inuyasha feel better about his ears?
This was a great little ficlett, very nicely written, and I enjoyed the dialog a lot! Also
Someone tried to cut off his ears, didn't they? That's a horrible thing to do to a person! I liked how you added that little detail though, it really added depth to the story.
jaja me parece que inuyasha es como un can reboltoso y juguetón y uraño que trata de hacerse el duro
y sesshoumaru es como un can uraño y arisco jaja perobuenas amas se echaron
you know you like it, don't deny!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Hannahb chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
SO FRIGGIN' CUTE! Yeah, InuYasha, I've had an earache before, they really do suck, they hurt.
I love the way ypu described his growling as a half-demon and his whining/whimpering as a human. And when you described the whole 'ear treatment' scene, I almost died of a cuteness overload. The only thing I didn't like was...

The fact that it ended when it did! I know I'm like 4 years late but PLEASE ADD ANOTHER CHAPTER! I'd be so grateful!
Thank you for your time!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
lots of little hints there, in the anime one of my fav scenes is where she sees him first and starts playing with his ears :p So getting another go here...brill :D
MasterFinland chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
inuBrandy1101 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Could you continue the story? It's just so cute and I really want to read more! PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE?

*does cute puppy dog put*