Reviews for Confusion and Devotion
Guest chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
Sucks that your sticking to the storyline. Creativity is so much more fun
Greekmytholgy chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
Complex
Guest chapter 4 . 5/9/2015
This makes no sense, Bella knows how he stopped the van, so why is she asking how? Bella does know that Edward is a vampire, so why is she asking what he did and how it is possible, shouldn't she just forget it or admit she knows what he is. I know that this furthers the plot, but it really is just confusing and is a big plot hole.
deadliness chapter 7 . 4/16/2015
just so u kno i think its probs moonlight sonata not sanata
and lol. monsoon? river island? and primark? LOL
Motherof8 chapter 15 . 9/9/2014
Interesting story. Thanks for writing it
Motherof8 chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
She is so funny and teasing
Motherof8 chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
That was great...her stopping him from leaving and sitting on
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Sounds interesting
loopyhutton chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
Just found, read all the chapters & LOVED IT!
rayray chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
It was all good but y not change the story I like the fact tht she is a vamp but the original. Twilight story don't work tht Is just stupidity at it finest
csp4 chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
"But it wasn't as if I wou–
CRASH!
Something pushed me to the ground. There was pressure on my neck for a while until I pushed whatever it was back"

LOL LOL LOL Even tho it's against my 'fanfic nature' not to review, I decided to relax my personal rules since it looks like you've gone MIA & most likely wouldn't read them anyway. I couldn't hold back on this scene since it's the most hysterical thing I've read all week::)) Absolutely perfect you chose Rose to be the one trying to eat Bella! lol lol I'm visualizing Rose gnawing on Bella's neck & getting nowhere:::)))

Definitely the best chapter so far!
Tsuruga-Ryuuki chapter 15 . 12/15/2011
i loved it!
AliceCullen0629 chapter 15 . 5/8/2011
good story i enjoyed reading it
Love Begets Love chapter 15 . 4/24/2011
I love this! It was so cute, well written, and awesome!
Cottoncandy26 chapter 15 . 1/24/2011