Reviews for Understanding Women
Yla chapter 1 . 9/17
You know, I'm a hardcore Royai shipper, but damn, this one's cute and hilarious and Havoc's so adorable!
Argonaut986 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Havoc and Hawkeyes, together as a couple. The irony gods do some times help people. Great one shot.
Princess Sparklefists chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
That was so sweet!
LonelyAsura chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Awwwww! This was written very well :) It's hard to write Hawkeye in character in a romance fic but you did a great job! And Havoc was absolutely hilarious hahaha!
Lord Mortensen chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Awesome! Riza Hawkeye is one of my favorites personages! can you make a continuation?
EmD23 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Don't know if I've reviewed this before but it is my favorite Havocai here at FF.
janusaries chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Very well-written, and everybody is in character. Laughed out loud in some places. Thanks for a fun read!
elana59 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
That was adorable! :D It had me laughing too. Great job.
HELL'S APOCALYPSE chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Imagined Innovation chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
You *are* amazing! I was laughing through the story and was amazed by the climax! Yes, Riza Hwkeye *is* feminine... And the others just realised it...

Kudos to you, man!

laughingstick chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
awh how sweet! :D havoc/hawkeye would make a much more interesting couple, methinks. i can imagine them bickering all the time X)
little miss clueless chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Will there be a next chapter? Please tell me there is... please! I'll be waiting!
Lizard24 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
aww, that was so sweet, it gave me that warm fuzzy feeling that makes you smile after reading it. Kudos to you :)
laydee kai chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
i really like this one! i wish it were longer! but it was still awesome!
Ciela Aurelia chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Very cute story. I love Havocai so much.