Reviews for Understanding Women
Argonaut986 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Havoc and Hawkeyes, together as a couple. The irony gods do some times help people. Great one shot.
Princess Sparklefists chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
That was so sweet!
LonelyAsura chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Awwwww! This was written very well :) It's hard to write Hawkeye in character in a romance fic but you did a great job! And Havoc was absolutely hilarious hahaha!
Lord Mortensen chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Awesome! Riza Hawkeye is one of my favorites personages! can you make a continuation?
EmD23 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Don't know if I've reviewed this before but it is my favorite Havocai here at FF.
janusaries chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Very well-written, and everybody is in character. Laughed out loud in some places. Thanks for a fun read!
elana59 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
That was adorable! :D It had me laughing too. Great job.
HELL'S APOCALYPSE chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
YEHAW!:D
Imagined Innovation chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
You *are* amazing! I was laughing through the story and was amazed by the climax! Yes, Riza Hwkeye *is* feminine... And the others just realised it...

Kudos to you, man!

Inosha
laughingstick chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
awh how sweet! :D havoc/hawkeye would make a much more interesting couple, methinks. i can imagine them bickering all the time X)
little miss clueless chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Will there be a next chapter? Please tell me there is... please! I'll be waiting!
Lizard24 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
aww, that was so sweet, it gave me that warm fuzzy feeling that makes you smile after reading it. Kudos to you :)
laydee kai chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
i really like this one! i wish it were longer! but it was still awesome!
Ciela Aurelia chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Very cute story. I love Havocai so much.
Asahi Minako chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
This story was adorable. Almost painfully so. It was so very in character and very... just yes. I don't even know how to properly express how much I really loved this story.

So way to go, and thank you for giving this pairing some of the love it deserves. It needs more love!

Bravo. Thank you for making me like this fandom just a little more again. :)