Reviews for Kisses and Cocoa
Elle chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
Awwwwww, that was adorable! Everyone was so in-character, too! I never liked the Gray/Mary pairing, but the more I read stories like this one, the more I love it!
Dimly chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
So beautiful it made me cry. Thank you for writing this.

:D:
autumnsdark chapter 5 . 11/18/2008
So I'm reading you're story and applying my face cream at the same time (because it's 12:30 am and I'm getting ready for bed) and I'm so into this story that I realize I've smeared the wrong cream on my face.

Thank you Scarlet! You've succeeded in making me apply Day Cream SPF 15 instead of my regular ol' night cream.

This is basically a compliment to your overall story, since I only realized after I finished the last chapter (which by the way, was really cute). Yeah, I'm basically thinking 'why didn't I read this earlier?'.
EmeraldDragon93 chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
Ouch. Gray's harsh. ._.
EmeraldDragon93 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Adorable chapter~!
lemonadeskies chapter 5 . 9/9/2008
Amazing!

Favorite one, even if I'm not KxP's biggest fan.

:]
Og chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
I only read "Mistletoe" but I still love it!
The Laughing Libra chapter 5 . 7/1/2008
Ah! I completely love the Popuri x Kai chapter; it's definitely my favorite one. I love Popuri's characterization, and how the chapter ended on an awesomely romantic note for the two of them. _
WriterESK chapter 5 . 6/29/2008
(XD, this is Kuruk.)

Well, Scarlet, I for one thought this entire collection was so fluffy and nice and I loved the whole thing. I especially loved the Grary (of course .) the Rickaren and the Kaipuri. Those were all my favorites... though the whole thing was amazing too!

Aw, thanks for the dedication. :D

Well, tomorrow's July, right? XD Happy Christmas in July... er, a few hours prior. XD

Loved it!

~Kuruk
Kountry101 chapter 5 . 6/29/2008
Aw! Popuri finally got what she wanted. _
Mage the Observer chapter 5 . 6/28/2008
Even off season, this is beautiful stuff. Loved it. Really. I'll be sad to see this one go, but the ending's perfect, so why keep going? Besides, you'd have to go to other towns to do so, and it just wouldn't be the same.
Metakaze chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
nobody likes the canon pairings! they must DIE!
Quaintly Modern chapter 5 . 6/28/2008
Out of season or not, that was completely and utterly adorable!

Sort of like the previous four installments. You write so well, I'm sort of sad to see this end.
Authors Note1 chapter 5 . 6/28/2008
Aw, the cuteness is unbareable. I love it. Sure... It took you *counts* 1, 2, 3... Eight months or so to finish it, but it was well worth it. I'm sad now it's over... Couldn't you make a Jack/ Claire paring or something? Nah, just kidding. I like how it ended with Kai and Popuri, he was never actually their... (I imagined a fluffy ending, that HE would show up in person and propose but that's just me) I loved it! You know it's true already, but it was a really good story and you a really great author.

~TTB _
Ekoaleko chapter 4 . 5/15/2008
xD

you. are. the. best. person. ever. period.

That was the cutest oneshot-fluff for Karen x Rick that I've read, in a long, long time. I just love that pairing. And this was for me, too. Aww. You made me feel fuzzy inside. Thank you. :D

But hey, you know what? It may not be Christmas any time soon, but it's almost winter in Australia! ;)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »