Reviews for No Coward
Con Moto chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This was beautiful! I have no words :o)
Cutie16 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww
Arcticstar chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Interesting read. I enjoyed it... but it was quite sad. Was this the year that Harry was away? I think so. Wish it was a bit longer.
Ttys it'd ku chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
That was lovely! Wow, you get the characters so well! Poor Severus, what truly makes him brave is how much he does without looking for the glory of it. A very thought provoking one shot, thank you for this one!
hmrpotter chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Great story.
StarDreamer1269 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
aww I never thought that I could feel bad for Snape, that was until the seventh book came out... and now your little short story makes me feel bad too, all this time i hated him, and he wasn't that bad of a guy... it kinda makes you think, and adds more truth the "you can't judge a book by its cover" saying... I really liked this fic
narcoleptic86 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
love this. Always knew Severus had it in him.
Ormandria chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
WONDERFUL! Nearly made me cry at the end! I cannot even begin to tell you just how fantastic this one-shot is!

Kudos to you!
wingnutdawn chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Very well written.

Snape deserved to at the very least be recognized for his courage. He at least showed remorse and tried to atone for his mistakes. Dumbledore manipulated everyone and yet he is remembered as the greatest wizard of the modern age.
razzledazzle41191 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Really great, I love it! Snape was so IC, it was brilliant. I love the idea of him visiting Lily's grave and then going to see Harry each Halloween. Awesome job!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
I really wish Snape could have had more than to be abandoned and despised by all the people he saved, though. Albus Severus never knew who his second namesake was before the Epilogue, and even then he worried about getting Slytherin cooties, which means the Wizarding World has buried Snape's accomplishments. Dumbledore left nothing behind to exonerate Snape if he had lived; and even though Voldie himself was laid out in the Great Hall, Snape's body was left to rot in the Shrieking Shack. I wonder if anyone ever got around to burying it?

But Dumbledore, who betrayed everyone-including Harry-is no doubt still worshiped and adored.

Gosh, isn't it nice to be a Gryffindor? {sarcasm}

Here's hoping there's actually someone in the afterlife who loves Snape, and doesn't just barely tolerate him. (I don't count Lily; she dumped him as soon as she could while living, and I doubt she'll count for much once he's dead. After all, James and all the Marauders must come first).