Reviews for So in Love
DarkTailsXZ chapter 10 . 1/24/2008
This one was very sweet and also kinda sad... poor Shadow and poor Cheese... and poor Charmy I guess
DragonOTDarkFlame chapter 10 . 1/24/2008
thank you god. I want to see Cosmo and Tails have their "more special moment".
R0cknR011 chapter 10 . 1/23/2008
Ya know, I honestly forgot how this chapter ended. With the promise of new material next month, I can only wonder how this will set up for the future.

Well, it's been great getting to go back over the original parts. I'm looking forward to the all new stuff next month. See ya then!
DarkTailsXZ chapter 9 . 1/22/2008
Cosmo as Virgin Mary... that was kinda weird, but in a good sense, I mean. Please keep updating, you got me hooked on to your story
R0cknR011 chapter 9 . 1/20/2008
A double-upload? YOU'RE SO KIND! XD

If I'm right, each section is 5 chapters long. So, the next chapter will be Christmas day, and then... new stuff.

See ya Wednesday. Let's hope you're computer behaves. ;)
R0cknR011 chapter 8 . 1/20/2008
Don't ya just love when computers malfunction like that? It's cool though. No worries.

I think I detected one or two small differences this chapter than last time. It's still a bit awkward how it all happened, but charming at the same time.
R0cknR011 chapter 7 . 1/9/2008
HEH! I forgot about that ending there. Very funny! XD

The one thing I've also forgotten about is how accurately all of this is written, as far as characters not being OOC and continuity of events/aspects from the show.

It's as good as it was before, and I'm sure it's only going to get better.
R0cknR011 chapter 6 . 1/6/2008
I'm starting to remember why I fell in love with hits story after reading just the first chapter. It really is, without a doubt, one of the best, if not THE best, Tailsmo fic that's been published out here.

Looking forward to the next update.
DragonOTDarkFlame chapter 6 . 1/6/2008
keep em coming!
DragonOTDarkFlame chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
FYI. ROcknRO11 isn't your only regular, I've been following this story since the first chap, and i have nothing but respect for your writing. The love between this two is VERY apparent, and personally i am look forward to them...consumating their relationship. (giggles like a douche) now...GET THEM THERE!
DragonOTDarkFlame chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
...oh.
DragonOTDarkFlame chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
Yeah...I was a l.i.t.t.l.e. freaked out when this story disappeared from my fav list...oh who am i kidding? I WAS WIGGIN OUT! I LOVE THIS STORY! I just hope you can do something to save cosmo from what mephiles did to her. SHE CAN'T DIE DAMMIT!
R0cknR011 chapter 5 . 1/2/2008
:D

Felt good to read that chapter again. And I LOVE the song it's dedicated to.

I just hope some other people start following this. Other than one other person, I'm the only regular follower. Regardless, keep it up. I'm sure the new stuff is about to come up.
R0cknR011 chapter 4 . 12/30/2007
I love the song this chapter is dedicated to. I never get tired of hearing it, and it fits this situation so well.

Well, not much else to say, seeing how no major changes have happened yet. But I sense them coming soon, so I'll be here promptly for the next update.

Keep up the good work! This story is as good as ever!
R0cknR011 chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
LOL!

I forgot how funny this chapter really was! Felt good to read it again.

Now, if memory serves me right, then next chapter should still be similar as well. But after that I'm going to guess (and hope) that the new stuff comes in. So, I'll be here then.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »