Reviews for Always Be My Girl
Enustik chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
great job, love it. ilia gets so much criticism theas days. write some more
LxZrulez chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
~sigh~ this was really good... but I'm a ZeLinker. Can't you write one for ZeLink? It'd be really great!

-LxZrulez
Dominator046 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I am completely addicted to this story!

I know I have submitted feedback previously, but I just cannot stop reading this lol.

9/5 completely

(if you need any help with anything, or have a new fanfic, you could tell me at )

Well, Please keep it up, as i read all your work, but this is by far my favorite!
Dominator aka Tw1l1ght Pr1nce chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
This was a great story, I'm working on one, but mind would pale in comparison to yours. You should make a sequel, i would read each one, and I bet they would all of them would be excellent. So, as a fellow future fan fic writer, and a Legend of Zelda super fanatic. I say thank you for the excellent story.

(p.s. when it comes to Zelda relationships, me and you have the same ideals, and im not on this site much, so if you want to tell me something (like you made a sequel or something) you may want to just ask for my email.)
Angleico3156789 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Great story! I love this one. Fanfiction should make up Ilia in the character section.
omegarulesall chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
what a cute story about link and ilia. there are too little of these kind of stories out there. you did a great job on their characterization. link is almost impossible to make him ooc unless you make him into a jerk. grammer wise no errors. you really did a good job on this. hope you keep up the good work.
Tanithus chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I love it.
MaRiSoL chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
For me, this it's the best fic about LinkxIlia I've ever read but I didn't understood much 'cause this isn't my languaje (spanish).

I love couple LinkxIlia but in the game they'are just friends :( ... I don't finish the game yet (I want to know what's happen with Ilia's memory !) but Don't might Link to be in love to Ilia? I hope yes ! ... Well, I apologize for my english ... I enjoy the fic, I'll be waiting for more ! Thanks for read this !
Duke Serkol chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
It's a good fic and you certainly did stay in character, which is great... but it's over already? I want to see Bo's reaction to the "news"! :P

Maybe you could make a Ilia POV chapter starting from the moment she leaves Link's house?
Princess Medlei chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
I really liked your story! It was cute and nice and sweet, without having cursing or...other things *cough cough*. I wasn't too keen on them staying the night with each other, but the story was good for fiction.
PhiraLovesLoki chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
I really enjoyed this story! It was a little fluffy, but you managed to keep the sexual tension up and the romantic moments rather realistic, which I appreciated. The only times where I was rubbed the wrong way were when Ilia asks Link to teach her how to ride Epona, and the very end, when Link writes that he loves her. Considering that Ilia takes care of Epona all the time, it's very unlikely that she wouldn't know how to ride. While it's not impossible that she wouldn't know, it seems like a small stretch. And with the whole love-thing, I wouldn't take me too seriously-I have my own way of thinking about love, and I won't pretend to be an authority that you have to listen to or anything.

All in all, I enjoyed this story. It felt like a little, relaxing break, which is interesting, considering that Link is also having a relaxing break. Keep up the great work!
Kouta Aburame chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
This was fantastic. I am truly moved by this romantic story. You bring a side to Link I've never seen before and frankly, I enjoyed the entire thing.

Don't worry about spliting it up into chapters. Its fine just the way it is. I wish all your writing is even better than this oneshot.

I hope you can read my story "The Passage of Time" and leave a review. I would greatly appreicate your time and attention.

Signed