Reviews for L'√Čtranger
laila45 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
i like it .it's well written to enjoy reading it
Ella Lucarita chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This was pretty cool. No one give Mikoto any respect...
Simply Myself chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Wow...this...is *really* amazing. I love how you show Mikoto's relationships with her family members. There is a realism to your characterization of her that is missing from a lot of Mikoto fics (and I've just read several on a bit of a kick). Just little things - like explaining why she left active duty and how she grows to love Fugaku (only among ninjas would severed heads be a gift of love).
AnimeCountDown chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Amazing. It was creative and very original, an excellent "behind-the-scenes story". I loved this, surprisingly. You have a wonderful talent that not many can compare to. Love, irony, beauty, and tragedy all rolled into one, and you pulled it off magnificently.

This is the third of your fanfictions I have read, and I am in awe. At the moment, I am reading "Severance" and I will read even more after that. You have so much insight and an amazing view on the depths of the original plot of "Naruto". You have captivated me with your work, and I encourage you, once again, to keep writing and keep improving - if there is still room for it.

You are an amazing author.
Phantasque chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
"Aujourd'hui, maman est morte..."

- Today, mother is dead, right?
ritachi chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Hum. I have to admit that I am quite smitten by this story. It has this dark allure while keeping well in tune with Kishimoto's setting (although his is very objectionable). Mikoto's personality is conveyed well as the traditional mother. I really felt for Mikoto and her relationships with her family. The most heartbreaking one was the part where Sasuke told her that she didn't understand. In one way, she might not have, but in another, she may. But she gave it all up for her family, or so I interpret.

Mikoto's life is truly a mystery, but all we can gain from the small glimpses in the anime/manga is that she was a wonderful mother and faithful wife to her family. I could see Itachi being that way to his mother and Fugaku that way to her. It wasn't true fluff love that everyone writes. It's the kind of traditional, mutual love you read in southeastern Asian stories about these kinds of arranged marriages. I found the connection awe-inspiring and simply...breathtaking. I just have a thing for this type of stuff.

The story was simply...well, I don't want to say amazing because it doesn't feel like the appropriate word, but yes, it is amazing. The writing was well done. Everything was in place, and done with such skill and accuracy that I would've never thought possible. It was definitely a great story for anyone who wanted another look into Mikoto's short-lived life, from superb kunoichi to loving mother and wife. I wonder if she had too fallen like Itachi had, or maybe if her fears (and regrets) had truly transferred to her first-born son. Like mother, like son.
Tionne chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
A very unique spin on the story of Mikoto's joining the Uchiha clan and the moments leading up to her death. I like how you described the moment when she fell in love with Fugaku (him bringing her the heads of the people who killed her family was... sweet, in a shinobi-like way, hahaha), and Mikoto's third pregnancy was a nice touch. Like all your stories, this fic is very memorable. D
Eventyr chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
This is really brilliant - I love your characterizations of Mikoto and Fugaku.
poprika chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Wow. That was beautifully written. I love how you took Mikoto's character and made it your own. It all fit so well and I loved her narration. Awesome job
fukkafyla chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
D:

u-utter love. I PLEDGE MY DEVOTION, OH QUEEN MIKOTO.

It was utterly heartbreaking while at the same time endearing and and and heartwarming. OMG squeal and stuff !

I'm so looking forward to Kushina now _
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
I like that book, strangely enough. I like this, too.
poisonpeachpop chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
I really liked this. You dont often see fics that have anything to do with Mikoto. I think you had an interesting idea of who she was before the Uchiha and how her life after becoming a Uchiha were. Very nicely done. _