Reviews for F U R A R E T Axx
PrincipessaDiVaria chapter 54 . 8/15
I feel really sad right now coz this story would never have an end. But in spite of that, it was still the most magnificent bleach OC story paired with my fave Shiro that I have read ever. This story would always have a special place in my heart. You are a wonderful author and I don't know if you'd be able to read this but thank you so much for sharing this amazing story with us. I should've read this sooner ugh hahahaha. Anyway, I wish you all the best in life! Hope you'd continue writing more(?). Arigatou author-san aishitemasu!
Christine chapter 51 . 7/2
WHAT THE HECK DAMN GIRL THAT WAS AWKWARD
Christina chapter 39 . 7/2
I got to be honest with you I love your stories they are truly beautiful :)xx
Kgetsa chapter 38 . 7/2
That was truly beautiful
We were furareta
janara97 chapter 54 . 9/17/2015
Your an amazing writer, though I haven't finished the story, I'm a bit confuse with a certain chapter. According to the story toushirou told megumi that if she were to die she would loose all her memory, what's confusing me is the fact that metsuki didn't really loose her memories when she died and became a shinigami. Can you please shed some light on this contradiction?
lizyeh2000 chapter 54 . 9/13/2015
Loved your story , now favourited!
chibianimefan26 chapter 54 . 9/4/2015
URK
LOVE HER TOO
SO LOVABLE
THIS STORY
i read it all in two days
(and it pained me to stop to sleep )
but ajdhhfadfjsa
kya ship otp pls
cliffhanger of all stops tho why here
anyways
LOVE YOU TOO
urk i really want to read that oneshot
TOUSHIROU PROPOSING WHO WOULDN'T
seeing how long it's been makes me cry though ; v ;
love hurts indeed.
xD
bye!
IcePride chapter 11 . 3/8/2015
Now days I'll read a chapter or two before going to school and in any free time I have. This is so much Amusing!
Thanks so much for your hard Work!
I can't wait to read this till the End!
XFallenSakuraX chapter 54 . 2/20/2015
Hi ! This story is so awesome ! Heck, I never watch Bleach for more than 10 episodes and I still love your story. Sad that you can't continue this though... But since this story is so awesome I guess it's okay... Anyway, thanks for making this awesome story, author-san !
Eva246 chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Hello!

My review is long overdue. I read this story about a year ago and reread it again sometime the same year and it was fantastic, the way you wrote and how you made this amazing OC, Megumi. I admit, I barely know anything about Bleach, but I was curious about this story and about Hitsugaya since he struck me as a sexy-looking guy at first glance. I HAVE to say, this story was just so good I couldn't spend a day without reading it full in one sitting.

Like many others have mentioned, you are an incredible author to be able to write this and for so long too! I was sad that this story had to end like that, but I'm glad I was able to at least read the chapters you have present. It was also nice to know what would have happened as well. Someday, maybe you can go back to this, but thank you for going on this long journey for as far as you did.

Best wishes to you wherever you go. :)

Eva
Angel Fantasy chapter 54 . 8/2/2014
I've read every chapter up to the climax as you put it, before coming across the AN that said this story was on permanent hiatus, minus a somewhat vague summary of the ending. I gotta say, I liked reading every -word- on this fanfic - and you have no idea how hooked I am to your story, finished as it may be. You did one hell of a good writing job on this one, and I have no doubt it's your masterpiece. If you ever manage to solve personal life problem and get to find some free time, don't hesitate to surf around ffnt and see if you want to continue Furareta
liascribit chapter 54 . 6/20/2014
One of the best canonxOC fics that I've had the pleasure of reading! I really love Megumi and the way that she's developed, and you've done a great job of making sure canon characters weren't ooc. It's been five years since this story has been updated- but if you ever do a oneshot or a short ficlet with these characters again, I'm sure it would make a lot of people very happy! (:
Geeky Panda chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
It is 12:13 and I need to wake up at 6. Did I mention that I cannot properly function without sleep? Just one more chapter... This is the first Bleach fanfiction I've read and it has made a very high standard. I am happy that there aren't any spoilers and the chapters have be laughing my ass off. Let me just read one more chapter...
Tenshi D. Alicia chapter 54 . 3/11/2014
Okay. Something you should know.

I am new to , and I don't have many stories published. But I am a veteran writer and reader, and I can tell you, THIS IS FANFICTION GOLD.

Megumi is superbly well developed and thought out; Toushiro and all the other Shinigami are spot on, I can't find a single moment that was OOC; and the plot is just divine.

I blew through this thing in two days, stopping only for food. I have never done that; I'm just, about ready to sleep for a week. But I feel that I should write this monster to make up for all the reviews I should have done for the other chapters.

You've got to continue this. You've GOT to. You have talent, as a writer and a thinker, and this a prime example of fine fanfiction. Please, I'm begging you, continue the story, or do the sequel, or SOMETHING. Stopping now would be a travesty.

I'm on my knees here, please Bayo. Keep this up. Keep going. Write about Riana's feelings for Toshiro, write about the final battle between the Bounto and the Shinigami, write about the goodbye between the trio of friends, and write about Megumi's year of waiting for Toshiro.

Keep writing this story. Even if it's just one chapter, give us a conclusion. Give us happiness, the happiness of seeing the heroine and the hero together. Let us have that ending.

Please Bayo. Please, keep doing this: It's what you're great at.
3,306 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »