Reviews for F U R A R E T Axx
IcePride chapter 11 . 3/8
Now days I'll read a chapter or two before going to school and in any free time I have. This is so much Amusing!
Thanks so much for your hard Work!
I can't wait to read this till the End!
XFallenSakuraX chapter 54 . 2/20
Hi ! This story is so awesome ! Heck, I never watch Bleach for more than 10 episodes and I still love your story. Sad that you can't continue this though... But since this story is so awesome I guess it's okay... Anyway, thanks for making this awesome story, author-san !
Eva246 chapter 1 . 1/13
Hello!

My review is long overdue. I read this story about a year ago and reread it again sometime the same year and it was fantastic, the way you wrote and how you made this amazing OC, Megumi. I admit, I barely know anything about Bleach, but I was curious about this story and about Hitsugaya since he struck me as a sexy-looking guy at first glance. I HAVE to say, this story was just so good I couldn't spend a day without reading it full in one sitting.

Like many others have mentioned, you are an incredible author to be able to write this and for so long too! I was sad that this story had to end like that, but I'm glad I was able to at least read the chapters you have present. It was also nice to know what would have happened as well. Someday, maybe you can go back to this, but thank you for going on this long journey for as far as you did.

Best wishes to you wherever you go. :)

Eva
Angel Fantasy chapter 54 . 8/2/2014
I've read every chapter up to the climax as you put it, before coming across the AN that said this story was on permanent hiatus, minus a somewhat vague summary of the ending. I gotta say, I liked reading every -word- on this fanfic - and you have no idea how hooked I am to your story, finished as it may be. You did one hell of a good writing job on this one, and I have no doubt it's your masterpiece. If you ever manage to solve personal life problem and get to find some free time, don't hesitate to surf around ffnt and see if you want to continue Furareta
liascribit chapter 54 . 6/20/2014
One of the best canonxOC fics that I've had the pleasure of reading! I really love Megumi and the way that she's developed, and you've done a great job of making sure canon characters weren't ooc. It's been five years since this story has been updated- but if you ever do a oneshot or a short ficlet with these characters again, I'm sure it would make a lot of people very happy! (:
Geeky Panda chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
It is 12:13 and I need to wake up at 6. Did I mention that I cannot properly function without sleep? Just one more chapter... This is the first Bleach fanfiction I've read and it has made a very high standard. I am happy that there aren't any spoilers and the chapters have be laughing my ass off. Let me just read one more chapter...
Tenshi D. Alicia chapter 54 . 3/11/2014
Okay. Something you should know.

I am new to , and I don't have many stories published. But I am a veteran writer and reader, and I can tell you, THIS IS FANFICTION GOLD.

Megumi is superbly well developed and thought out; Toushiro and all the other Shinigami are spot on, I can't find a single moment that was OOC; and the plot is just divine.

I blew through this thing in two days, stopping only for food. I have never done that; I'm just, about ready to sleep for a week. But I feel that I should write this monster to make up for all the reviews I should have done for the other chapters.

You've got to continue this. You've GOT to. You have talent, as a writer and a thinker, and this a prime example of fine fanfiction. Please, I'm begging you, continue the story, or do the sequel, or SOMETHING. Stopping now would be a travesty.

I'm on my knees here, please Bayo. Keep this up. Keep going. Write about Riana's feelings for Toshiro, write about the final battle between the Bounto and the Shinigami, write about the goodbye between the trio of friends, and write about Megumi's year of waiting for Toshiro.

Keep writing this story. Even if it's just one chapter, give us a conclusion. Give us happiness, the happiness of seeing the heroine and the hero together. Let us have that ending.

Please Bayo. Please, keep doing this: It's what you're great at.
Guest chapter 41 . 3/9/2014
I always knew it was gonna be Yoruichi...
hiddenflower10 chapter 54 . 1/27/2014
aww...just finished now.. sad that you can't continue it anymore but i understand. You have your reasons and i just want to say that yes! Furareta is a story worth of being in the top 4 stories according to reviews since i think it's better to see people's opinion about the story.

I love how you keep the plot basic and simple instead of making it very complicated and i think this is the only story where in the bount arc was related and i just loved every moment reading this! I just want to say thank you for writing this wonderful story, your an amazing writer and im glad this is the very first fanfic of bleach that i have ever read since i stopped watching, but because of this fanfic I'm starting to watch it again and just thank you!
Seere Klein chapter 35 . 1/3/2014
fuck the internal struggle of toshiro!
im dying
but isnt nagasuki considered shinigami? i mean meitsuki (did i remember her right) gave her the shinigami powers. so i kinda thought that she could be considered shinigami or something like that. ; n;

it's 2:54am here i can't sleep because of your fic im dying someone help me out of this twisted hole of feels
Seere Klein chapter 23 . 1/3/2014
I absolutely love how you still kept toshiro's personality intact after all these chapters.
he never once became ooc in my opinion. i want to cry, because of the amount of secondhand embarassment i felt when reading every chapter.

i love you.
and i love the toshiro here.
keep up the good work!
Seere Klein chapter 10 . 1/3/2014
you know how many squeals each chapter elicit from me?
i love you.
i want you to know i love you.
and toshiro.
i'm falling deep for your toshiro.
i can't.

dragonjinx07 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
To be honest I only read the first paragraph but I already adore it. Your story is one of those stories that you just know it's good from the very first sentences. :D
SakiXX1 chapter 32 . 11/3/2013
Omg it's so sad this chapter! I was crying so much! I wonder would Megumi turn out to be like Ichigo in which she will have Shinigami powers?
team natsu and wendy 4 life chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I really liked it
there was enough detail for me to get a clear vision of what is going on but not too much that it overloads my brain. i also liked the main character.
Sarcastic humor is what i personally like the best
3,298 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »