Reviews for Because I Want To
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
it was good. i don't know how to explain it exactly- rushed, maybe? or perhaps simply that there was so much going on in so short a fic.
DaughterofPoseidon25 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Yea. That was awesome. Keep it up. :D
angeloneous chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I know u wrote this a while ago but i wanted to let u know that i really enjoyed it!
Nienna Tinehtele chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
heehee i love it. it was very cute!
JesSickUh chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I liked this. It satisfies the half of me that doesn't want her to be queen, and instead rides off in the proverbial sunset and lives a normal life with Cain.

Of course there's the other half of me that's just fine with her ruling the land and kicking ass while doing so.
YouNMEbabyxD chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
It was neither, darling. I found it HOTTHOTTHOTT! Haha, thank you for this.
Transgenic-girl chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Lol, delicious tingly feeling...like this story!
heathenseyes chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
That was good, definitely good.

:D
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
I loved it immensly great work. great pair.

Maria
PrincessTin chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
I love it, very good!
TheShoelessOne chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
I know what you mean about not writing songfics. I never really found the allure other people might, but that's all right! I'll take the lyrics you have here and think that they were an "inspired by" thing.

And what inspiration! Awesome sauce, my friend. Awesome sauce. Cain was wonderful, as always, and sleepy!Cain is always a fun image. And DG was great also, what with the forging her own path and not caring about not being queen. It really seems like something that would happen, and how she would react. I'd love to see more of your "inspired by music" stuff, because it means more lovely fanfics from you!
shaid chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Joyful Girl is one of my favorite songs of all time. For a while it was a bit of a theme song/anthem for me, something that helped me be me and not who I thought people wanted me to be.

The story was great, though I'm not sure I agree with what you feel the queen thinks of her, the childishness and all. I do happen to agree that the queen will favor Az as sucessor, but not for the same reasons.

Regardless, it was cute and well written. (though I do have issues with the whole interspercing of lyrics through a fic, but that's just a personal prefrence.)
DaynaJD chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
This was great. Sappy, but great (and I do love those sappy endings _-). Like the song, too. _
shippergrl25 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
I LIKE IT! Very in character I thought!