Reviews for After The Landing
steamboat chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Very nice!
ph8 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
This is lovely, really sweet! I love them in the early seasons before it got all angsty :)
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
great story
laura carr chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
laura carr chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
laura carr chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
TV Angel 711 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
aw. i love it! it's soo cute! please keep up the great work! you are a great writer!

h&m forever!

jag forever!
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
I really enjoyed this as this episode needed so much more. Hope you have a great Christmas :)
JagfanNat chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Great story, well written. Wish it had really happened that way in the show. thanks! Merry Christmas!
keru.m chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
This was wonderful. I've always thought it absolutely sucks that they never show us what a)what happens when H/M sleep 'together' after/during high situations and b)what happens in the follow-up to high stress situations... Actually, they did sort of show us during the Paraguay sh*tfest, and that was hardly fun.
alix33 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
" “There were a few. . .expectatives" - didn't you mean 'expletives'?

How cute was that ending?
Fernando3 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
aw, jackie, that was cute! i always wondered what happened during that night in the Appalachians... :)

“These drugs are wild.” She glances around a bit dizzily and then settles her eyes on mine.

ahahha that line and

“Want me to shoot you?”

killed me. i love it! do you have any new stories lined up? if you need ideas, i'm your girl.
McRose chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
A far better end to the ep! janlaw (1/2 of McRose)
calimary chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Pointless? Seriously? Not a chance. Harm and Mac stories are rarely pointless and Harm and Mac stories where KISSING is involved are NEVER pointless, LOL! I consider this delightful little story my first official Christmas present. Thank you!
LieutenantjgMegAustin chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Aw that was sweet! I loved it!